Sources saying B.G. to be released from prison in a few days

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Hope that brother don't relapse. I'm looking forward to hearing some heat from him.

B.G getting locked up probably calmed him down like it did to Turk...

Hopefully, Gizzle will get married and make more music.

Hopefully, B.G still has some music stashed away in a hard drive before he got jammed.

I hope he can hook back up with Bass Heavy and Dani Kartel. Those two gave him a lot of dope beats during that Post CM era.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was just listening to my old CMR mix this morning.

Sad thing is his son TY is in jail for being caught with a switch and firearms. Curren$y tried to steer him away from the streets but I'm pretty sure they parted ways after he raffled off the Monte Carlo Spitta gave him. Sad shyt indeed.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calling it now, dap me later for the accuracy

2-3 trash songs

Couple angry tweets about nigs not supporting the real, etc…

Breakfast Club/Hot 97 interviews

A series of Vlad sit downs

Back to being like he was still locked up, out of sight out of mind…

Watch this.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Calling it now, dap me later for the accuracy

2-3 trash songs

Couple angry tweets about nigs not supporting the real, etc…

Breakfast Club/Hot 97 interviews

A series of Vlad sit downs

Back to being like he was still locked up, out of sight out of mind…

Watch this.

Breh lol. Man that sounds about right.

Maybe a few tours and shout outs from Wayne. I honestly am not trying to hear a 42-year-old BG. I have a hard time listening to a 41-year-old Wayne.

His best bet would be to do a tell it all book. A book like how Bobby Brown did, that was a great read, I even heard Miles Davis book was an amazing read.

He'll gain more going that route. Writing a Book. Talking about the RR tour, before Cash Money, being signed early with CMR, being with T.I. him and Slim running together during their time.

A book would be much a better route to take in my opinion.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Gangsta mentioned BG getting out in a few days in a clip last week…it was kinda a random aside while he was telling a story about Turk getting drunk in a Miami club and trying to fight Wayne ( :russ: ), and that being the reason why he’s probably not part of the plans for a reunion tour when BG gets out

He’s saying every one thinks he’s getting out Tuesday

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Breh lol. Man that sounds about right.

Maybe a few tours and shout outs from Wayne. I honestly am not trying to hear a 42-year-old BG. I have a hard time listening to a 41-year-old Wayne.

His best bet would be to do a tell it all book. A book like how Bobby Brown did, that was a great read, I even heard Miles Davis book was an amazing read.

He'll gain more going that route. Writing a Book. Talking about the RR tour, before Cash Money, being signed early with CMR, being with T.I. him and Slim running together during their time.

A book would be much a better route to take in my opinion.

Stunna said Geezy already on the dotted line with Cash Money

I do think it's gonna be an adjustment period musically, but Bird gonna get him right...

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Who from cash money gona pick him up in a Bentley :francis:. Don't fail this brother...