Soulja Boy is selling consoles, the SouljaGame Console and SouljaGame Handheld

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
The same cacs hating will be the same ones who will go to alibaba.com to buy the product without his name on it.

These cacs can't fool me. He just put them up on game about the bootleg console/handheld with the roms.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The same cacs hating will be the same ones who will go to alibaba.com to buy the product without his name on it.

These cacs can't fool me. He just put them up on game about the bootleg console/handheld with the roms.

:what: Why you defending this bullshyt??? He's in the wrong...Period man...

He should have focused on CREATING a game from scratch but this dumbass ran a scam and now gotta pay the price...:what:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
:what: Why you defending this bullshyt??? He's in the wrong...Period man...

He should have focused on CREATING a game from scratch but this dumbass ran a scam and now gotta pay the price...:what:
He's not scamming anyone. People know what they're getting when they put through the order. The consoles work and I don't hear any reports about people not getting their shipment or what they paid for. It's not legal, but I don't consider it a scam.

A lot of us download roms and play them but I didn't see people crying when Emuparadise went down. Would it be a scam if he was giving it away for free?

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He's not scamming anyone. People know what they're getting when they put through the order. The consoles work and I don't hear any reports about people not getting their shipment or what they paid for. It's not legal, but I don't consider it a scam.

A lot of us download roms and play them but I didn't see people crying when Emuparadise went down. Would it be a scam if he was giving it away for free?

:martin::martin::martin: Of all the retarded mental gymnastics in this damned post of all the posts in the coli this is the worst...

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
:martin::martin::martin: Of all the retarded mental gymnastics in this damned post of all the posts in the coli this is the worst...
Tell me how it’s a scam when someone know what they’re getting?

What ja rule did with the fyre festival was a scam. What soulja boy did is basically selling fake jewelry or sneakers to knowing buyers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tell me how it’s a scam when someone know what they’re getting?

What ja rule did with the fyre festival was a scam. What soulja boy did is basically selling fake jewelry or sneakers to knowing buyers.

THAT'S STILL A DAMNED SCAM!!! :what::martin: If I say I got a pair of jordans from the factory and you buy them, you MIGHT think they real jordans until like a week later someone tells you they are super perfects... it's the DEFINITION of a scam!!! Soulja still fukked himself by fukking with nintendo's shyt... :huhldup: it's too late now, those nintendo lawyers gonna send his ass to Oblvion...:whoo:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So when I was buying a bootleg cd or dvd I was getting scammed?

You wasn't getting scammed but you damned sure bet whoever made the bootleg was running a scam...:mjlol:

You cannot take someone's video game IP and pass it off on a bootleg emulator acting like you made it cause you didn't..:ufdup: and NOW you gotta pay the price...:pachaha:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You wasn't getting scammed but you damned sure bet whoever made the bootleg was running a scam...:mjlol:

You cannot take someone's video game IP and pass it off on a bootleg emulator acting like you made it cause you didn't..:ufdup: and NOW you gotta pay the price...:pachaha:

Man...dude came up with a Ed, Edd, & Eddy scheme for some quick jawbreaker money when there's black people legitimately in the industry who could use support, yet they choose to die on this hill. And then to talk like he discovered something, there ain't no money in selling 20 year old ROMs. If there was the owner of the Aliexpress page would've been on to bigger shyt. I get the "black business" but nikkas can't be out here co-signing everything just because the face they put out there is black. Most of the profit went into chinese pockets anyway.