Soul Hackers 2 announced PS4/5, Xbox and PC

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Started this about 2 hours ago.

Demons in the battle system pretty much operate like the OG Soul Hackers: get them to learn all of their moves and then switch to another if you can.

Doesn't seem like there's demon negotiations I'm battle so far but at least you don't have to ay to their personalities to get them to obey you anymore. :manny:

Not sure how I feel about the all out attack in this game being automatic so far. :patrice:

Soundtrack sounds pretty good so far. The writing is actually pretty good so far but :mjlol: @R.S.

Just left "Madame" Ginko's shop :dame:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Started this about 2 hours ago.

Demons in the battle system pretty much operate like the OG Soul Hackers: get them to learn all of their moves and then switch to another if you can.

Doesn't seem like there's demon negotiations I'm battle so far but at least you don't have to ay to their personalities to get them to obey you anymore. :manny:

Not sure how I feel about the all out attack in this game being automatic so far. :patrice:

Soundtrack sounds pretty good so far. The writing is actually pretty good so far but :mjlol: @R.S.

Just left "Madame" Ginko's shop :dame:

R.S had bars though

FatherSimp

Daps
Unlocked the ability to fuse demons :wow:

Bout to make some killers for the staff to equip:blessed:

And yes I call them staff because these fools work for me big boss pawg Ringo :mjgrin:

FatherSimp

Daps
pawg :dahell:

Anyway. 2 hours or so in. Seems cool. IDK why folks were giving this 6s and shyt. probably cuz it isn't persona. wack

Ringo is a A.I. pawg

Persona is the best and worst thing to happen to the SMT franchise

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Copped this. Some bullshyt they've locked some demons behind Day One DLC though

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Okay playing this more and I can def see why its a 6/7 out of ten game :francis:

This shyt is literally a corridor simulator. And even the cutscenes you can see where they cut corners as far as direction.

music is flames though so I'mma need that ost pronto.

dont know if I'll be able to finish this. 3 or so dungeons of doing the exact same shyt is not wavy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Okay playing this more and I can def see why its a 6/7 out of ten game :francis:

This shyt is literally a corridor simulator. And even the cutscenes you can see where they cut corners as far as direction.

music is flames though so I'mma need that ost pronto.

dont know if I'll be able to finish this. 3 or so dungeons of doing the exact same shyt is not wavy.

I figured…

If this was really good it wouldn’t have reviewed so much lower than SMTV.