Soul Hackers 2 announced PS4/5, Xbox and PC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Previews dropping, they’re glowing

While I still have a lot I can't talk about, and some mechanics I haven't even fully seen yet, Soul Hackers 2 is shaping up to be one of the most stylish JRPGs in years. It has a lovely cast, gorgeous designs, a superb soundtrack, and interesting premise so far. I can't wait to see the conclusion to the story and how certain aspects of the story play out.

I truly can't wait to talk about this game more since, without revealing specifics, Soul Hackers 2 is a gem that I'm fearing may be overlooked by the general crowd and even franchise fans. Above all else, it boasts some of the best writing I've ever seen in a JRPG, so I'm hoping it receives deserved attention and acclaim

Soul Hackers 2 feels like the best of both worlds so far. It has enough story content and character intrigue to keep an average JRPG fan interested, but with just the right level of challenge to potentially satisfy a veteran Shin Megami Tensei player. The majority of it is still dungeon crawling though, so players will likely find themselves needing to enjoy the combat and exploration elements of the game, as much as the actual plot and characte