Soul Hackers 2 announced PS4/5, Xbox and PC

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

As long as this is in the $50 and under range should be alright. You can't really trust mainstream general sites like Game Informer, IGN, and, Gamespot for JRPG reviews. Better to go to sites like RPG Fan, RPG Gamer, Siliconera, and Noisy Pixel for stuff like that. This looks like a wait for a sale game though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its basically what i feared after reading more reviews. It's primarily a dungeon crawler (not any outside dungeon activities or gameplay) and the dungeons are very linear and repetitive.

essentially its like an entire game of momentos. Thats why I didn't like Nocturne, if its gonna be a dungeon crawler make the dungeons interesting looking and themed like Persona 5.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its basically what i feared after reading more reviews. It's primarily a dungeon crawler (not any outside dungeon activities or gameplay) and the dungeons are very linear and repetitive.

essentially its like an entire game of momentos. Thats why I didn't like Nocturne, if its gonna be a dungeon crawler make the dungeons interesting looking and themed like Persona 5.
Mementos and to a larger extent Tartarus in P3 were most certainly boring. Persona 4 too had that randomized dungeon crawling aspect that I didn't really enjoy outside of boss battles and cutscenes.

This game looked stylish but if it's merely a dungeon crawler I'll pass. There's tons of other JRPGS I can get into that I haven't finished/played.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I wanna buy this day one but SMT V was $30 like a month after it came out, so I might wait :jbhmm:
Especially considering the Persona 5 rerelease is gonna overshadow this pretty hard. Black Friday should see this in the $30-40 range.

I would just wait for Persona 6. Persona seems like more of the exception then the rule when it comes to the SMT franchise.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Especially considering the Persona 5 rerelease is gonna overshadow this pretty hard. Black Friday should see this in the $30-40 range.

I would just wait for Persona 6. Persona seems like more of the exception then the rule when it comes to the SMT franchise.
I wouldn't expect Persona 6 anytime soon. We'll probably get Project Re Fantasy before that.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Started the game and I been enjoying it so far.

Combat is fluid and fun.

Story is traditional Atlus nonsense :mjlol:

Ringo is a pawg for real :takedat: