Soul Hackers 2 announced PS4/5, Xbox and PC

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay playing this more and I can def see why its a 6/7 out of ten game :francis:

This shyt is literally a corridor simulator. And even the cutscenes you can see where they cut corners as far as direction.

music is flames though so I'mma need that ost pronto.

dont know if I'll be able to finish this. 3 or so dungeons of doing the exact same shyt is not wavy.
This is why i couldn't fukk with SMT Nocturne tbh.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Got a few off days to pick this up again...I went from one subway line to another? :why:

These dungeons are comically bad. If it wasn't for the $10 gift card I got at Best Buy for pre-ordering, I'd regret getting this at full price :francis:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Hopefully done with subways (outside of these wack requests that is :snoop: )

Level 33 now...I think they've committed a cardinal sin in SMT. Fusion is far less interesting thanks to very limited skill inheritance. I get that, say, Jack Frost can't learn fire skills, but you're telling me Lamia can't either? When I know for a fact that I've made Lamias with fire skills in previous SMTs? That's just one example of many.

Might have to put this shyt on the shelf for a while. I just feel drained after playing now. :unimpressed:

Ringo deserves better.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This game feels like baby's first SMT game. They need to get the first game remade because its considerably better.

The characters are interesting too but not explored enough.

The music absolutely slaps though.

And the art style is really cool.