Sort Of Crazy How Ice Spice Overtook Glorilla In Popularity…

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
How about they both trash rappers and Ice Spice is getting pub because they know how to market her better?

And that's what it boils down to. Ice Spice can easily be plugged in with the pop shyt and the girls and gays can invest in that easily. Glo and some of these other girls are gonna be too aggressive for that pop crowd that Spice can cater with no problems.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
And that's what it boils down to. Ice Spice can easily be plugged in with the pop shyt and the girls and gays can invest in that easily. Glo and some of these other girls are gonna be too aggressive for that pop crowd that Spice can cater with no problems.

Facts. I can't see Glo on a crossover pop song. She more ratchet than cardi and cardi was ratchet as fukk out the gate

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Facts. I can't see Glo on a crossover pop song. She more ratchet than cardi and cardi was ratchet as fukk out the gate
Right. Glo also doesn't have the "relatability" factor that made Cardi an easy underdog to root for in the beginning either. Doesn't mean she can't be successful but the plug and play they do with girls like Latto isn't gonna work.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Right. Glo also doesn't have the "relatability" factor that made Cardi an easy underdog to root for in the beginning either. Doesn't mean she can't be successful but the plug and play they do with girls like Latto isn't gonna work.
Latto isn’t work. Every artist isn’t going to have the same reach but Glo is already more successful than girls that have received major pushes like Latto

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Latto isn’t work.
^^^What are you saying here??
Every artist isn’t going to have the same reach but Glo is already more successful than girls that have received major pushes like Latto

Glo is more successful than Latto in what way?? Despite Latto's current and consistent floppage the last few months she still has charted more consistently than Glo and their last 1st week sales were pretty damn close. As a matter of fact, they both been dropping duds lately, with Glo's last 3 solo songs after Tomorrow 2 not even charting on the Hot 100.

Neither is more successful than the other and both have some real work to do, with Latto probably needing a revamp more critically at the moment.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Y'all telling me y'all shocked this
ice-spice-thicc-ass-butt-v0-cq6cfi8klqma1.jpg

Is more popular than this.
FW3JLWVWIAU5VYw.jpg:large

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
^^^What are you saying here??

Glo is more successful than Latto in what way?? Despite Latto's current and consistent floppage the last few months she still has charted more consistently than Glo and their last 1st week sales were pretty damn close. As a matter of fact, they both been dropping duds lately, with Glo's last 3 solo songs after Tomorrow 2 not even charting on the Hot 100.

Neither is more successful than the other and both have some real work to do, with Latto probably needing a revamp more critically at the moment.
Latto isn’t plug and play, the Only Latto songs to make any noise is a diet Doja cat song that samples a MC hit and a redo of a classic Gucci song. Latto is a plant that has no real Stan base and is desperate for another hit

Glo actually blew up organically. She was not signed to a major when FNF started buzzing.

FNF, Blessed and T2 have more real impact than any Latto song. Not to mention Glo is actually in demand

the hot100 isn’t the end all be all.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glorilla just too ugly and has no body. On top of that, she sounds like a nikka and that's not good for a female rapper. So of course, Ice Spice is gonna shyt all over her popularity wise. Glorilla never stood a chance honestly.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I fukk with ice spice but she ain't hopped on a banger with Cardi yet. She still has progress to make.