Sort Of Crazy How Ice Spice Overtook Glorilla In Popularity…

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Listen to the difference in the music they make. U don't think it has ANYTHING to do with that? Her shyt is more accessible. Glo make straight up hood shyt and she still got alotta looks. Ice Spice sampling SpongeBob n shyt. There is NO evidence she's getting a bigger "push" than Glo. Glo on songs with Cardi n all kinda shyt.
lol @ the difference being the music. like i said, i hear glo's music outside, not online on tik tok and shyt like spice's meme rap. the subject matter is the same, the beats are both the same in terms of they are taking the sound dudes are known for in their hometown, just one is from a better connected city and looks better. be for real, a pretty girl is gonna get more looks and opportunities

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
lol @ the difference being the music. like i said, i hear glo's music outside, not online on tik tok and shyt like spice's meme rap. the subject matter is the same, the beats are both the same in terms of they are taking the sound dudes are known for in their hometown, just one is from a better connected city and looks better. be for real, a pretty girl is gonna get more looks and opportunities
No. The music is different. Glorilla shyt sounds OD hood and ratchet. Ice Spice ain't getting a bigger "push". She just makes more accessible shyt. Matter fact. When Ice Spice only had Feelin U out people was shytting on her saying she can't perform and was only a one hit wonder. She ain't get no collabs with any other rappers. None of that. UNLIKE Glorilla. And Ice Spice shyt do play in real life. I hear it all the time and both her and Glo shyt on the radio 24/7. Tell Glo to stop talkin bout eating nut with French fries and having shyt stains in her draws and maybe she would get more looks.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
No. The music is different. Glorilla shyt sounds OD hood and ratchet. Ice Spice ain't getting a bigger "push". She just makes more accessible shyt. Matter fact. When Ice Spice only had Feelin U out people was shytting on her saying she can't perform and was only a one hit wonder. She ain't get no collabs with any other rappers. None of that. UNLIKE Glorilla. And Ice Spice shyt do play in real life. I hear it all the time and both her and Glo shyt on the radio 24/7. Tell Glo to stop talkin bout eating nut with French fries and having shyt stains in her draws and maybe she would get more looks.
Ice Spice is also on independent label as well. She's a smart girl I'm not shocked she's having success I think she has a huge runway

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Spice looking better goes a lil further, because she's now a pop idol that will soon have a Stan base if marketed correctly...a lot of these girls that have rabid stanbases are very beautiful, like Mariah(lambs) Beyonce (beyhive) Nicki(barbs) and the like...I think there's a hodgepodge of envy mixed with admiration if not outright idolatry

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
people jumped on glo's shyt cuz it was hittin...anyway, none of that shyt matters, ice got deals with half a song poppin, glo aint gon get the same push cuz she's not as cute, nonthin is more accessible when they both telling people to eat their p*ssy and one is shaking her ass in the camera every 60 seconds. being good looking goes a long way in getting you looks and endorsements, miss me with the idea that glo needs to be out here with diplomatic interviews when cardi done said some equally crazy shyt and still got pushed

Daps
no offense to Glo, but it's hard to understand what she's rapping because of her thick Memphis accent. That definitely plays a role to me.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Glorilla sucks as a rapper I don't know what yall be listening to. Shorty got zero bars. She ain't much better than Ice Spice lyrically. Plus Ice Spice pro black and personality cool as fukk and Glorilla has to wear black panties to hide shyt stains. Lol.

giphy.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
people jumped on glo's shyt cuz it was hittin...anyway, none of that shyt matters, ice got deals with half a song poppin, glo aint gon get the same push cuz she's not as cute, nonthin is more accessible when they both telling people to eat their p*ssy and one is shaking her ass in the camera every 60 seconds. being good looking goes a long way in getting you looks and endorsements, miss me with the idea that glo needs to be out here with diplomatic interviews when cardi done said some equally crazy shyt and still got pushed
Cardi had fukked up teeth and acted crazy as fukk and yea she def got pushed. She already pretty much established her fanbase on social media and LAHH. She prolly darker than Glorilla as well if not the same complexion. This thread is about people saying Ice Spice got some sort of light skin privilege against Glorilla. Nah she got a phat ass privilege. Lol. Honestly it's Drake who made her blow up by his cosign. And it's not about the subject matter with the music. Doja Cat talk about the same shyt but her music is WAY more accessible in how it SOUNDS. Ice Spice is on a whole pop single.