Sort Of Crazy How Ice Spice Overtook Glorilla In Popularity…

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I wanna hear these bars because from what I’ve heard she don’t got bars shyt basic as fukk.

What she has is a distinct vocal tone, she LOUD, strong Memphis accent, and she can flow over trap beats. shyt is nails on a chalkboard to me tho bytch sound like a nikka.

Nikkas here always saying she can rap I wanna see sum I haven’t heard her deep cuts.
nikka she not all that but she 10x better than Ice Spice lmao

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Glorilla style is just not built for long term mainstream success. The real loser to Ice Spice is big latto.

That being said Ice Spice got that Taylor swift co-sign so it’s over now she’s the face of female rap

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
c'mon, she looks like

4aaf4d89aa7d3843e1e8a460570a34e9_650x.progressive.jpg

:childplease:.....
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Glorilla style is just not built for long term mainstream success. The real loser to Ice Spice is big latto.

That being said Ice Spice got that Taylor swift co-sign so it’s over now she’s the face of female rap
She’s not. Taylor swift ain’t got clout with black listeners and ice spice ain’t dethroning Doja in the pop lane no time soon

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Ice Spice got real lucky with her red hair and recognizable hairstyle. It instantly became recognizable and is modernly iconic. She just has a look that's really identifiable almost like a doll. Glorilla idk....I think she'll still survive. She just needs to work on coming up with real bangers.

Also

:ehh:

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Ice Spice got real lucky with her red hair and recognizable hairstyle. It instantly became recognizable and is modernly iconic. She just has a look that's really identifiable almost like a doll. Glorilla idk....I think she'll still survive. She just needs to work on coming up with real bangers.

Also

oh she got Jimmy Henchmen's son in her corner? She's here to stay then. I thought she was just a phase that would go away.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Also

giphy.gif