Sort Of Crazy How Ice Spice Overtook Glorilla In Popularity…

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
nikkas dead tried to pull the lightskin card as if Glorilla ain’t lightskin herself.:dead:

word !! (no I'm not light skin)
but kats acting like GloRilla is dark skin and shyt, Glo is borderline light herself, def closer to light than dark skin or brown skin, yes Ice Spice is pretty much bright skin, but kats acting like Ice Spice is more popular than Glo simply because she's lighter need to calm down

banner34

Superstar
Daps
word !! (no I'm not light skin)
but kats acting like GloRilla is dark skin and shyt, Glo is borderline light herself, def closer to light than dark skin or brown skin, yes Ice Spice is pretty much bright skin, but kats acting like Ice Spice is more popular than Glo simply because she's lighter need to calm down
Icespice is still much prettier than glo and looks Mix.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Icespice is still much prettier than glo and looks Mix.

yes, but dudes are reaching in this case and wouldn't bring up her complexion if Ice Spice was brown skin or dark skin, plus like I said Glo ain't exactly brown or dark herself

if peeps wanna say it's because Spice is prettier cool, but in this case their complexions don't matter

:manny:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
It's kind of a love it or hate it thing with Ice Spice, but she has a distinct flow/voice and stands out (Glorilla cool bit she doesn't.

Of course it helps that she seems to have a good team around her for the socials and I just saw Nicki Minaj shouting her out.

Ice spice sounds like a special Ed kid b.

She's on the spectrum lol.

She just built wild sexy and has a soft demeanor

Glo is a nikka with a slit lol but she genuine in her skin IMO

Music wise Glo sounds better but both are not spittin nothing to go bck and listen to.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
You posted this in response to me saying Glorilla was too damn ugly? This was supposed to make me change my opinion? Lolllll
Some ayall nikkas got a warped taste... Eyes far apart like an Avatar.. nose as big as KRS-1... flat ass chest... no ass.. body of a boy. SMH stop it.
Ice eyes are wide apart too

Lol everybody has their own taste b

U happen to like ice spice better some nikkas think glo is sexier lol

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Glorilla is not a good rapper and people knew she wouldn’t have the juice long. I can’t tell you much about Ice Spice but one of my co workers is all about her and that in her mood song is kinda catchy. Glorilla's voice is horrible. She caught her one with FNF snd now people want to force her. She had too much competition now.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Glorilla is not a good rapper and people knew she wouldn’t have the juice long. I can’t tell you much about Ice Spice but one of my co workers is all about her and that in her mood song is kinda catchy. Glorilla's voice is horrible. She caught her one with FNF snd now people want to force her. She had too much competition now.
She has more than one

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ice eyes are wide apart too

Lol everybody has their own taste b

U happen to like ice spice better some nikkas think glo is sexier lol
I don't even think Ice Spice is all that aside from having a nice ass. But Glorilla is just... eww.. forget the alien face... her body is so flat, no curves at all. Body of a teenage male swimmer. Just no.