Sorry PS5, Xbox Series X Has Unexpectedly Become My Preferred Console

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The lie that what you allegedly give up has real value in comparison to having pretty much award winning first party titles that actually matter. I'd rather have access to those exclusive titles than all that stuff you listed.

When we're knee deep into the new generation backwards compatibility won't matter so much. More affordable games? Retail games cost the same across platforms. The quality of life console features are better but that's not really a game changer. Smart delivery like BC becomes less relevant as time goes on because the previous generation goes away.

The main argument I see you making is an Xbox Series X is also an amazing Xbox One, 360, and original Xbox. It's not really an argument for what the Series X is doing that none of those can.

Seems you have difficulty understanding the difference between facts and opinions.

Facts can never be “lies”

What I laid out are facts.

it’s your opinion that waiting for Sony exclusives means more to you than everyday value/convenience/features.

but that does not make the facts go away.

You ok with sacrificing all that for the promise of games to come. Then good for you :cheers:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If yall don’t care about new games, just say that instead of arguing. Gamepass got yall fed on 360 all the way to xbox one.

Sony consumers are looking for the next 1st party exclusive, we game for different reasons. yall want the old joints and we want the new joints

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If yall don’t care about new games, just say that instead of arguing. Gamepass got yall fed on 360 all the way to xbox one.

Sony consumers are looking for the next 1st party exclusive, we game for different reasons. yall want the old joints and we want the new joints

My nikka I need you to list new games that list looking sickly.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My nikka I need you to list new games that list looking sickly.

So, because you don’t like the games I gotta list more? How about you list ANY series ex/pc exclusives coming anytime soon? Lol

Even the games you listed look booty and they ain’t even next gen games. So you waiting on games you can play on a console that came out 8 years ago already that ain’t even AAA games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
None of those features are worth hunting down these systems to play games available on last gen hardware, I'm not gonna argue with u about this.
Hey that’s your opinion man.

from my standpoint. There’s no point in caring about consoles outside of consoles features and convenience. You got a PC right?? Overwhelming majority of games are shared on all platforms.

Facts are right now for the majority of games Xbox is the best place to buy and play games:manny:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Funny watching @Gizmo_Duck squirm in here after declaring there’s a huge drought and “backlog brehs eatin”
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/upcoming-gaming-drought-early-2021.821746/

A games journalist agrees with him and declared the Xbox to be the place for “backlog brehs”

and now he in here furiously typing up a defense for Sony :mjlol:

just say you wanna suck Sony’s dikk again :dame:and keep it movin breh.

:mjlol:

nikkas can't help themselves. Sheesh can you imagine if all Bethesda Games be exclusives I think it really is but when it is announced. Jesus christ

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The argument was games, ps5 has games and has upcoming exclusives thus, thats a good reason for owning one. versus a console that really doesn’t ahve anything planned for it for the next two years that you can’t play on the old one.

Easy choice:yeshrug:
If the argument is games only available on PS5. Then all you have is Astros Playroom and Ratchet and Clank.

If that’s worth you sacrificing everything else gaming has to offer than good for you :ehh:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So, because you don’t like the games I gotta list more? How about you list ANY series ex/pc exclusives coming anytime soon? Lol

You falling apart I told you games. Microsoft has an ecosystem like Apple and other smart companies and we as fans don't have an issue with that. What games does Sony have for me to purchase a system? I already have one shyt collecting dust my son has it. You trying to say there is no reason to cop a game when microsoft gives you the same game on two different platforms for the price offfff 15 dollars a month.

Give me some games??? Horizon and walking slow swinging simulator God of War on PS4 and will continue to be in the future.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If the argument is games only available on PS5. Then all you have is Astros Playroom and Ratchet and Clank.

If that’s worth you sacrificing everything else gaming has to offer than good for you :ehh:

Dismiss the bounty of exclusives because they aren’t your taste. Xbot logic :dead:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps

Even the games you listed look booty and they ain’t even next gen games. So you waiting on games you can play on a console that came out 8 years ago already that ain’t even AAA games
So the game quality don’t matter as long as they dropping games? But ur always shytting on last gen Xbox for having bad games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You falling apart I told you games. Microsoft has an ecosystem like Apple and other smart companies and we as fans don't have an issue with that. What games does Sony have for me to purchase a system? I already have one shyt collecting dust my son has it. You trying to say there is no reason to cop a game when microsoft gives you the same game on two different platforms for the price offfff 15 dollars a month.

Give me some games??? Horizon and walking slow swinging simulator God of War on PS4 and will continue to be in the future.

See, these aren’t even fun arguments now you talking about swinging and walking simulators. Lol

Yet you would be skipping down the hallway if they announced spider-man for xbox

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Hey that’s your opinion man.

from my standpoint. There’s no point in caring about consoles outside of consoles features and convenience. You got a PC right?? Overwhelming majority of games are shared on all platforms.

Facts are right now for the majority of games Xbox is the best place to buy and play games:manny:
Hey that's your opinion man.

Most people buy next gen consoles to play next gen games, and both systems are lacking in that department. The ability to load up multiple last gen titles simultaneously and faster load times isn't worth fighting bots to aquire one of these systems and dropping $500 on it.

If you have a last gen system you'll be good for atleast another year.

:manny: