Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You’re a bozo breh

Get off my dikk and stop quoting me.

See, these aren’t even fun arguments now you talking about swinging and walking simulators. Lol

Yet you would be skipping down the hallway if they announced spider-man for xbox

PS5 looking weak bro that list is terrible and you struggling breh. I see you on Xbox this year.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAT GAAAAAAAMES? There are no last gen xbox games besides gears and forza
Lol those are the only 2 Xbox exclusives Uve seen?

how can u shyt on a console and don’t even know the library if that’s all you’ve heard of?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hey that's your opinion man.

Most people buy next gen consoles to play next gen games
This is obviously not true as both consoles have sold millions of consoles and the best selling and most played games are all games that can be played elsewhere.

again. Stop projecting your opinion as facts :ufdup:

and both systems are lacking in that department. The ability to load up multiple last gen titles simultaneously and faster load times isn't worth fighting bots to aquire one of these systems and dropping $500 on it.
Another opinion. Good for you :ehh:

If you have a last gen system you'll be good for atleast another year.

:manny:
Again. Facts are Xbox series does so much more than any other platform right now.

Your opinion is that you don’t care about those things.

Apparently lots of people do :manny:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This is obviously not true as both consoles have sold millions of consoles and the best selling and most played games are all games that can be played elsewhere.

Again. Facts are Xbox series does so much more than any other platform right now.

F all that it is looking like Xbox got more exclusives coming this year compared to Sony. Dude is rambling.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all nikkas just need to stop using games coming to PC as a deterrent in your console Stan wars. PC is a different platform completely. I’m betting most of y’all don’t even game on PC so why the fukk would you care if it’s going there as well?:gucci:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Stop projecting your opinion as facts :ufdup:

People buying these shyts due to hype and FOMO

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
F all that it is looking like Xbox got more exclusives coming this year compared to Sony. Dude is rambling.
I never compared Sony exclusives to Microsofts, and my first post in this thread is admitting that Xbox is the better console to own right now.

You're rambling.

:camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing how you and your gang gang love to live and die on this point but refuse to accept that the Xbox platform has ZERO. And the Gamepass deflection looks funny in the light as well because you don't need a new Xbox - or an Xbox at all - to use it.

If its "ok" and preferable to go back and dabble in old content, there are plenty of PlayStation titles and games to do the same on PS5 - hell, Sony made a lot of great titles free for those who never played/purchased them.

So which is it, PS5 doesn't have enough exclusives or access to older content or your stanning is just out of control?
So as someone with both systems who has played the ps4 exclusives, how does a ps5 benefit me from Nov to now?

What makes it a better purchase now?

Give me a reason without telling me about what's up and coming.