Sorry PS5, Xbox Series X Has Unexpectedly Become My Preferred Console

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
A console that launched with no exclusive next gen anything not een a controller is the better console :mjlol:
Xbots. The battered wives of gaming.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y’all nikkas just need to stop using games coming to PC as a deterrent in your console Stan wars. PC is a different platform completely. I’m betting most of y’all don’t even game on PC so why the fukk would you care if it’s going there as well?:gucci:

I haven’t used it against microsoft once in this thread. Console exclusive is console exclusive

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
And you’ve still yet to prove it.:mjgrin:

See you Xbox this year bro

EiiObhkXcAEJrtU

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, once again... let me reiterate this for the slow people in the back.

I’m not against XBOX, I still prefer 360 over ps3. The fact remains that xbox one was a dud and what they’ve done so far for the next gen haven’t redeemed them.

You can’t compare the ps5 to the Xbox series x as if both generations just completely start over from scratch. Sony was releasing bangers in their last year, up until the release of the ps5 and continued releasing games after the launch of the ps5.

You can’t compare that to microsoft completely giving up mid gen on the xbox one and coming into the next gen completely cold with only the promise of playing previous gen multiplatform games for cheap

Nintendo was in this same situation with the wii-u going into the switch and you know what they did their first year? Breath of The Wild, Splatoon 2, Mario Oddysey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

I’m waiting for Microsoft to rebound in the way nintendo did after a console failure

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yet, another game just released that performs better on the PS5 :unimpressed:

Series S suffers due to being a One S up-conversion, stuck at 1080p/30.
- PS4 Pro runs in mid 40's, touching 50 at 4K. One X is close to 4K/60 in many scenarios.
- PS5 runs at flawless 4K/60
- Both Xbox consoles suffer drops at one area on the map. 40's on Series X and 30's on One X in 4K mode.

If it's dropping on both X boxes, that's clearly programmer error.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
So as someone with both systems who has played the ps4 exclusives, how does a ps5 benefit me from Nov to now?

What makes it a better purchase now?

Give me a reason without telling me about what's up and coming.

Demon souls and miles morales are reason enough both classics

Sackboy if your into platforming

Got legends 4k 60fps with the patch

I'm still eating lovely off the ps+ collection backlog so I'm not worried at all

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Demon souls and miles morales are reason enough both classics

Sackboy if your into platforming

Got legends 4k 60fps with the patch

I'm still eating lovely off the ps+ collection backlog so I'm not worried at all

30 minute game can't be a classic and how could a remake be a classic it was done before. Yall just graphic whoresn