Sorry but Houston is terrible!

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real, I was born and raised in Texas. But since I been living out of Texas the last 5 years, I have come to realize that Texas is a boring state. If you want to raise a family in a suburban sprawl city under conservative Republican rule with a influx of millions of Mexicans, then Texas is the state for you. If you're single, then I wouldn't advise anyone to move to Texas. I'm not saying you can't have a good single life in Texas, but there are a lot of other better places to live and s have fun single life.

Also, another thing I notice since living outside of Texas is, the women in Texas are overated as hell. There's not special about Texas women that you can't find in another state.

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
houston definitely has its drawbacks, but its diverse, young, transient population appeals to my wife and i. there are better cities for what we are looking for, but as far as the south goes, houston is the only place i can see myself settling.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Its skyline was impressive while i stopped in there too bad i didnt get to see the whole city. I heard its a good city i cant wait to hear the arguement

If you think Houston's is impressive you need to see more skylines.

I think Houston is bland. It suffers like most other Southern cities in that they choose to expand and leave things flat rather than working with smaller areas and get them condensed. Things wil be hard to get rolling in terms of festivals, events, nightlife because stuff is too far. It is a huge place, and you'll be :noah: trying to get around without a car. With that out of the way, the weather is respectable going with the territory and the economy down there is pretty strong.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
On the real, I was born and raised in Texas. But since I been living out of Texas the last 5 years, I have come to realize that Texas is a boring state. If you want to raise a family in a suburban sprawl city under conservative Republican rule with a influx of millions of Mexicans, then Texas is the state for you. If you're single, then I wouldn't advise anyone to move to Texas. I'm not saying you can't have a good single life in Texas, but there are a lot of other better places to live and s have fun single life.

Yeah pretty much. I can see myself moving back to Texas. But as someone in my 20s and 30s, I'll pass. I like where Houston is going as far as building vibrant hoods though. City is changing.

Daps
Always have a blast when I visit houston. Would love to live there for a while.

I don't mind the sprawl...I enjoy driving. NYC is the only city I'd feel comfortable living in without a car anyway...I'm not a public transportation kinda guy.

Not gonna lie, I'm heavily influenced by the women. If I could make there what I make here I'd move to Houston in a heartbeat.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:krs: THAT'S why you hate Houston. You live in a shyt HOLE!!!! :russ:

lol yall nikkas are clueless, i doubt any of you have actually been over here, all you have to do is look across the street..i live in a house, in braesburn valley that is predominantly white. :childplease:

either way; Houston is STILL a stale city with absolutely nothing to offer but a bunch of low paying minimum wage jobs and cheap labor for undocumented workers. I can tell most of you have never been anywhere in life because you are stuck in Houston's economic bubble.. you can't see anything past here because your budget won't allow it. Ya'll can have fun driving 200+ miles a week going back and forth in traffic to your quite cookie cutter neighborhoods while these cacs will continue to push yall further away from the city. My house has been sold this week and i am on my way back to my home in Brooklyn :yayo:

:salute:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
My homies and I went on a road trip. We spent two days in Austin and our next visit would be New Orleans. We stopped in Houston for a few hours. Man, I agree with with op. Place is plane as fukk. There's nothing about that city that sticks out. Not the landscape, not one amazing structure or building. It's just flat. We left sooner than we wanted. Austin is way better.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lol yall nikkas are clueless, i doubt any of you have actually been over here, all you have to do is look across the street..i live in a house, in braesburn valley that is predominantly white. :childplease:

:childplease: house or not, cac neighbors or not, that is a shyt area. anything off 59 between bissonet and chimney rock on either side is shyt. i been in houston all my life, grew up in mo city, so i'm VERY familiar with that area....but if that's what you consider nice, then :manny:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy