Sorry but Houston is terrible!

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Houston is a cool city from the little I've seen of it when I've ventured off campus :ld: I wouldn't mind staying here after graduation but Dallas would be my first choice.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Austin by far

when you said 59 and gessner i was thinking "aint shyt on 59 and gessner but them raggedy azz messican duplexes. this got to be a c-a-c." now you sayin austin over houston? :pacspit: aint a damn goin on in no country azz, tiny azz austin. the whole downtown part of austin is one got damn strip!

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
when you said 59 and gessner i was thinking "aint shyt on 59 and gessner but them raggedy azz messican duplexes. this got to be a c-a-c." now you sayin austin over houston? :pacspit: aint a damn goin on in no country azz, tiny azz austin. the whole downtown part of austin is one got damn strip!

:sitdown: Austin got more on one street than Houston does anywhere...and bytch nikka on the other side of gessner :ufdup:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
come to SoCa

you will be :stylin:

you can find 6 to $700 aprtments here.. but thats in the desert cities like Palm Springs... but you would be 90 miles within LA and San Diego..

ive only drove through the state (the 40) that was the UGLISET place ive seen in my life.. and i have traveled from LA to new york on the 80 and that aprt of texas is THE WOAT place in AmERCIA

Palm Springs is just under 2 hrs from LA :aicmon:
I wanna move to LA as well, but unless you have your car paid off and make 40 k a yr, or make 70k+ it makes no sense to consider moving out there. But I'll be there soon though :obama:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Austin is a small boring ass city I really don't get why people think its such a great city give me San Antonio over Austin any day. From what the thread starter was saying maybe they should consider San Antonio. It's got 2 theme parks and waterparks. It's the 6th largest US city and its got a strong economy like Houston and Dallas.

I personally love Houston born and raised here but I've lived in Los Angeles and have visited New York Chicago Atlanta Seatttle San Diego and other big cities plenty of time so I can definitely see why one would not like Houston but this muthafukka is home to me and no matter where I go and no matter how long I stay I always find myself ready to get back to the city of syrup. Only other cities I could live in long term is LA ATL and SA since its close to home anyway.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Austin is a small boring ass city I really don't get why people think its such a great city give me San Antonio over Austin any day. From what the thread starter was saying maybe they should consider San Antonio. It's got 2 theme parks and waterparks. It's the 6th largest US city and its got a strong economy like Houston and Dallas.

I personally love Houston born and raised here but I've lived in Los Angeles and have visited New York Chicago Atlanta Seatttle San Diego and other big cities plenty of time so I can definitely see why one would not like Houston but this muthafukka is home to me and no matter where I go and no matter how long I stay I always find myself ready to get back to the city of syrup. Only other cities I could live in long term is LA ATL and SA since its close to home anyway.

:heh::usure:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sitdown: Austin got more on one street than Houston does anywhere...and bytch nikka on the other side of gessner :ufdup:

what you talking about those fukked up azz messican apartments by the irs building? because aint shyt on gessner and 59. so either way it go you still a lame azz c-a-c. or messican. now boot scoot yo bytch azz down to tiny azz austin. :pacspit:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
what you talking about those fukked up azz messican apartments by the irs building? because aint shyt on gessner and 59. so either way it go you still a lame azz c-a-c. or messican. now boot scoot yo bytch azz down to tiny azz austin. :pacspit:

:umad:

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
i heard houston has some good looking,thick, black sistas thou..add that plus the fact that they're laid back too?..shiiit

[ame=http://youtu.be/PNaUdVMVOqE]Too Short - Step Daddy - YouTube[/ame]

:youngsabo: i might be taking a trip out there :takedat:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
You have to understand who built Houston and why. When your city is ran and built by the good ole republican boys that were big businessman who cared nothing about nightlife and touristry areas or whatnot, you get what you have now. You had people like Tom Delay and John Culberson who kept killing public transportation but instead lobby money to continue to expand highways. They destroyed Houston's natural amenities and Houston ignored what they could have used to their advantage. I wish Houston built the city closer to the Gulf.

I like the inner loop Houston but it is what it is. It is not really an urban city at all and that's because of the era it was built in. It's very suburban (like most, if not all, Southern cities not named New Orleans) and if you don't have a car, good luck getting anywhere without it. Houston is a good place to live especially if you're raising a family. Terrible place to visit. If you're single, look somewhere else and if you have to move to Houston and you can afford, look inside the loop and stay there plus the Galleria. To me, I only can deal with the inner loop (which is the real and only "city" life of the Houston) plus Uptown. The rest of Houston is a suburban wasteland IMO.