Only thing I agree with....neg rep pending.....:gladbron:

The only thing?? :heh: you obviously don't live here or you delusional as fukk

sr=1

right back at ya :fight:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:Had an argument with this bird brained broad yesterday about Houston being the #1 coolest city on forbes...Been living here for 5 years and it SUCKS.

-Extremely Hot and Humid most of the Year...
-No attractions...not one theme park or water park...NOTHING, a hot ass city without atleast a water park??? and don't say splash town because its not even in Houston and its garbage.
-Flat and visually unpleasant landscape...
-TRAFFIC! 18 highways while still having insane traffic/drivers and poor public transportation for a MAJOR city b? God forbid you don't have a car... :huhldup:
-Pot Hole City..they flat out don't fix roads over here...if they do its in a in a rich CAC area. Literally had 4 alignments a year from shytty ass streets...
-Non-existant night life...
-Racist cacs and rednecks everywhere
-The most pathetic beach ive ever seen..trashy and brown dirty ass water.

Her arugement was that it is cheap and the economy is strong...which is true for the most part but who gives a fukk when you are living cheap in a absolutely boring shyt hole? Talm bout "bu..b..but we have the Galleria!"
:snoop:

neega shut yo beetch ass up..tell me where u live so we can meet up o

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
World's Most Boring Cities to Visit

You really have to look hard if you want to find something interesting in Houston. This is a city of heat, humidity, shopping malls, highways and traffic-jams. Houston is the fourth largest city in the USA, the largest town in Texas and its climate is hardly bearable. Apparently, there are around 100 days a year when the temperature exceeds 90 °F (32 °C) and the humidity adds extra degrees to the temperature. So, while in the city, you have no choice but to spend most of your time in air-conditioned buildings. Thanks to its huge energy industry, the city has become a playground for national and international giants. How romantic...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I think if Houston proper had begun say along the Trinity Bay (about 20 miles or so east), then it would be like the Chicago or San Diego or even Miami of Texas......cause it would have a vast aqua-centric nature to it........making it more "interesting"......I'm here now...and its cool....I can see how it could be boring though...but at the same time...it has room for improvement......but I'm good with the thick and sexy chicks out here....so beyond continuing my education and getting a job...I can ride with Houston. Although, it does suck that even with a car everything is still 20 minutes away, even with good traffic :why:

As far a public transportation, the south and eastern part of the city is full of construction lines expanding the light rail system......its going to be huge for a city that had no inner city rail 7 years ago or so :whoo:

3926762904_7e06946680_o.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:Had an argument with this bird brained broad yesterday about Houston being the #1 coolest city on forbes...Been living here for 5 years and it SUCKS.

-Extremely Hot and Humid most of the Year...
-No attractions...not one theme park or water park...NOTHING, a hot ass city without atleast a water park??? and don't say splash town because its not even in Houston and its garbage.
-Flat and visually unpleasant landscape...
-TRAFFIC! 18 highways while still having insane traffic/drivers and poor public transportation for a MAJOR city b? God forbid you don't have a car... :huhldup:
-Pot Hole City..they flat out don't fix roads over here...if they do its in a in a rich CAC area. Literally had 4 alignments a year from shytty ass streets...
-Non-existant night life...
-Racist cacs and rednecks everywhere
-The most pathetic beach ive ever seen..trashy and brown dirty ass water.

Her arugement was that it is cheap and the economy is strong...which is true for the most part but who gives a fukk when you are living cheap in a absolutely boring shyt hole? Talm bout "bu..b..but we have the Galleria!"
:snoop:

:ld: I cant disagree with any of this....all I will say is, that:

- Houston has the best looking women in Texas
- you can get more house/land for your buck

little4209

All Star
Daps
My best friend (25 y/o) from high school, who's a teacher, just moved from Philly to Houston in August...he had always mentioned Houston being this, sort of, young/professional/booming city...he seems to enjoy it....I've only heard him complain about the aggressive drivers so far, but then again he's only been there a month so :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
witch city is better between Dallas,Houston, Austin and Corpus Christi?

come to SoCa

you will be :stylin:

you can find 6 to $700 aprtments here.. but thats in the desert cities like Palm Springs... but you would be 90 miles within LA and San Diego..

ive only drove through the state (the 40) that was the UGLISET place ive seen in my life.. and i have traveled from LA to new york on the 80 and that aprt of texas is THE WOAT place in AmERCIA