Sorry but Houston is terrible!

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Even so, is that one of the top-3 reasons you would say a place is "terrible"?? The nicca was talmbat this chit before started talking about the economy and infastructure (which he admits isn't that bad)!

:beli: you missing the point..Houston has NOTHING fam. Say you came to Houston...whats the first place you would like to take ya kids to or wife? The reliant center? :deadrose:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:beli: you missing the point..Houston has NOTHING fam. Say you came to Houston...whats the first place you would like to take ya kids to or wife? The reliant center? :deadrose:

I don't have a wife or kids, so I can do whatever the hell I want - like go to the Galleria or the Promenade to mack some bad asian broads like I know y'all got...

Or the Reliant or Toyota Center, because I like sports.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I don't have a wife or kids, so I can do whatever the hell I want - like go to the Galleria or the Promenade to mack some bad asian broads like I know y'all got...

Or the Reliant or Toyota Center, because I like sports.

Promenade? the subdivision in stafford? :pachaha: and you don't have a wife or kids...more reason not to come here

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
:snoop:Had an argument with this bird brained broad yesterday about Houston being the #1 coolest city on forbes...Been living here for 5 years and it SUCKS.

-Extremely Hot and Humid most of the Year...
-No attractions...not one theme park or water park...NOTHING, a hot ass city without atleast a water park??? and don't say splash town because its not even in Houston and its garbage.
-Flat and visually unpleasant landscape...
-TRAFFIC! 18 highways while still having insane traffic/drivers and poor public transportation for a MAJOR city b? God forbid you don't have a car... :huhldup:
-Pot Hole City..they flat out don't fix roads over here...if they do its in a in a rich CAC area. Literally had 4 alignments a year from shytty ass streets...
-Non-existant night life...
-Racist cacs and rednecks everywhere
-The most pathetic beach ive ever seen..trashy and brown dirty ass water.

Her arugement was that it is cheap and the economy is strong...which is true for the most part but who gives a fukk when you are living cheap in a absolutely boring shyt hole? Talm bout "bu..b..but we have the Galleria!"
:snoop:

Only thing I agree with....neg rep pending.....:gladbron:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
w72a82.jpg

that gif :laff: so much struggle