Sopranos final scene...what happened?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony hated Pat n Pat knew Tony killed his brother, no way Tony was okay with it, pay attention to their interactions the last two seasons, Tony simply stopped caring, about the things he cared about throughout and that's how he got caught on tape...Feds were already in a process of a Rico before Tony slipped up

They had him on tape the last season? I haven't watched it in a while.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
There was more to it I feel like. I get that Chris was stuck to the mafia life after that blood oath, but Tony really couldn't call for help and send Chris back into rehab again?

I definitely gotta watch this again.
:childplease:

Dog are you crazy?

He shoulda put two in the back of his head a long time ago. Remember Tony told him after they fukked him up at the intervention at the hospital I gotta worry about you flipping over a bag a white powder...

He gave him enough passes..

You wylin :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
But he wasn't

And now that baby has no father. Tony was a disloyal POS
:mjlol:

Analog ass nikkas..

That's the point. That scene was incredible cause after Chrissy told him he can't pass the drug test Tony looked at the car seat and looked at Christopher.. Christopher was a pain in the ass and still never kicked the habit.

Ya'll nikkas would be horrible bosses :mjlol:

He had to go period.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
All that plus him not giving a pass to Meadow's ex BF when he could have.

Him going to dude house(short crazy white dude) and finally killing him over the horse:dead:, even though he had BEEN looking for a reason
I remember seeing this pic on the Sopranos subreddit where after killing Ralph, Tony is looking through the mirror and on the mirror was Tracee's photo. Like it kinda blurred the line on whether Tony killed Ralph for his own selfish reasons (Pie Oh My) or if it was because of Tracee's death. Just brilliant writing from David here.

Here it is:

tracee-sopranos-autopsy.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:mjlol:

Analog ass nikkas..

That's the point. That scene was incredible cause after Chrissy told him he can't pass the drug test Tony looked at the car seat and looked at Christopher.. Christopher was a pain in the ass and still never kicked the habit.

Ya'll nikkas would be horrible bosses :mjlol:

He had to go period.
Boss? He was supposed to be his family.

A boss would fire an employee not kill them :dahell:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I remember seeing this pic on the Sopranos subreddit where after killing Ralph, Tony is looking through the mirror and on the mirror was Tracee's photo. Like it kinda blurred the line on whether Tony killed Ralph for his own selfish reasons over Pie Oh My or like you said, was just looking for a reason because of Tracee's death. Just brilliant writing from David here.
Tracee was the girl they were sharing right? How she died?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I remember seeing this pic on the Sopranos subreddit where after killing Ralph, Tony is looking through the mirror and on the mirror was Tracee's photo. Like it kinda blurred the line on whether Tony killed Ralph for his own selfish reasons (Pie Oh My) or if it was because of Tracee's death. Just brilliant writing from David here.

Here it is:

tracee-sopranos-autopsy.jpg
One of if not my favorite episode

:ohlawd:

fukkin Ralph was a dirtbag and Tony finally killed him..

Awesome episode in every way

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
@Lootpack I interpreted the scene like it was a culmination of all those things with Ralph. Tony despised him from the gate so it was the culmination of putting up with all the bullshyt from him.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Just watched it again, and they clearly focused on MO guy like 3 times. Even showed him staring down Tony
Not to mention, if you consider that scene from the perspective of the Member's Only guy, it's basically a reenactment of Michael's first hit from the Godfather.