Sopranos final scene...what happened?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got arrested for the Leotardo hit that was the first time feds caught Tony on tape, the whole last season was about the feds closing in on Tony on top of the NY war...
but how does the final scene make any sense if he got arrested? why the buildup? whats the significance?

he got arrested several times on the show. there would have been no need for that shyt :heh:

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Tony had no muscle or ears on the street at that moment.Maybe Pat saw his weakness, and heard from Meadow he was gonna be there....

Tony was really down, no security and his guard down..he was an accident waiting to happen

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Tony's brains splattered all over his family, that's how I felt it played out. He was lovable, but he really became a massive piece of shyt to me during that final season....it was time for him to go.

The ending scene of "The Blue Comet" made me believe this.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
but how does the final scene make any sense if he got arrested? why the buildup? whats the significance?

he got arrested several times on the show. there would have been no need for that shyt :heh:
He was in for life breh no getting out, they had what they needed to pin the Rico on tony, the thing he feared most happened in front of his family, and all the years he spent building a wall from the mob with his kids, to making sure Carmella was stable withered away and he had nobody left around to care about Carmella, except Paulie and we know how that would go...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was in for life breh no getting out, they had what they needed to pin the Rico on tony, the thing he feared most happened in front of his family, and all the years he spent building a wall from the mob with his kids, to making sure Carmella was stable withered away and he had nobody left around to care about Carmella, except Paulie and we know how that would go...
:dead: we're gonna have to disagree, because i think this is dead wrong. that scene makes zero sense if you think it led to a blackout and then he gets arrested

what was that one guy doing? preventing tony from running?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bobby Bacala's death :to:

His father was a real 1 :salute: :to:
Death or jail he always said are the only fates, he killed his enemies, and was too loved to be touched without ww3 breaking, only people that could kill tony was Pat, but he had his son doing his bidding to mentally fukk with tony, then leaves Paulie superstitious enough to not want to take on underboss like Chris, SIL and bobby as he felt it was cursed but Paulie ain't have the love from NY to OK wacking a boss, contrary to someone like tony b who NY loved, and backed him tony b making a move at tony, so the Paulie theory is the strongest lead on him getting murked but a stretch

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
When Bobby had to kill that man in the laundry room....heartbreaking scene. :mjcry:
Tony turned bobby into a demon, it was bobby idea to rob hesh, while someone like bobby was living in Johnny sac shadow as a boss of n y not hurting making that paper in his own right..

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Tony turned bobby into a demon, it was bobby idea to rob hesh, while someone like bobby was living in Johnny sac shadow as a boss of n y not hurting making that paper in his own right..
Ugh, Tony pissed me off with that....he knew Bobby was different from the others when he first met him too. Didn't give a shyt, still continued to bring the worst out of Bobby. Did this for other people as well.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The end of Season 5 was funny. Them running all throughout the big backyard like common thieves..lol

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ugh, Tony pissed me off with that....he knew Bobby was different from the others when he first met him too.
Me too breh, but He married Janice:ufdup:

At the end of the day he did what Janice wanted, how she fukked damn near everyone of tonys adversaries in nj, so it's hard to blame tony on that one...It was simply punishment for not checking his bytch as always...After tony caught the fade he realized bobbies strength saw his earning potential, knew he was family and groomed by uncle junior so he kept bobby close as the Chris relationship had soured, by also keeping bobby close tony understood that he had one less enemy, Janice always infatuated with dating the boss and getting tony clipped....

I don't know who to blame in the bobby(simp), tony, and janice in the triangle, Bobby was my Nikka though:to:

Wish they showed more of his rise, most people don't analyze how he catapulted Paulie, Chris and even SIL, by the end of the final season