Sopranos final scene...what happened?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Ugh, Tony pissed me off with that....he knew Bobby was different from the others when he first met him too. Didn't give a shyt, still continued to bring the worst out of Bobby. Did this for other people as well.
Tony has moments where u know hes about to act like a straight up fakkit

and Gandolfini was such a great actor that you can tell from the face he made that he was about to pull a scumbag move :mjcry:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
GOAT theory that I assume is FACT because it makes so much damn sense

but The Wire is the GOAT :usure:

Lol The Wire has the best season for me and GAWD character (obviously), but personal preference in-full's always been The Sopranos.

Ain't no bad blood if you got The Wire holdin down the top spot, tho. Damn sure can't/won't argue against it.

:salute:

Edit: the fukk is with this line thru my shyt? lol

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just watched it again, and they clearly focused on MO guy like 3 times. Even showed him staring down Tony

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Tony's brains splattered all over his family, that's how I felt it played out. He was lovable, but he really became a massive piece of shyt to me during that final season....it was time for him to go.

The ending scene of "The Blue Comet" made me believe this.
Yeah I think I remember David Chase sayin he deliberately tried to make Tony a more unlikeable character during the final season..

I didn't like how he fukked up his driver but as for him and Christopher I give him a pass fukk that. Chrissy was a pain in the ass the whole series and was still on drugs despite all the passes that Tony gave him..

He had to go

Even when he almost killed Paulie on the boat Paulie was talkin way too much and caused mad problems. I wouldn't of held it against Tony if he had went through with it

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Just watched it again, and they clearly focused on MO guy like 3 times. Even showed him staring down Tony
Yeah he shot him..

I didnt have a big problem with the ending cause I didn't wanna see Tony get hit fukk that

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah I think I remember David Chase sayin he deliberately tried to make Tony a more unlikeable character during the final season..

I didn't like how he fukked up his driver but as for him and Christopher I give him a pass fukk that. Chrissy was a pain in the ass the whole series and was still on drugs despite all the passes that Tony gave him..

He had to go

Even when he almost killed Paulie on the boat Paulie was talkin way too much I wouldn't of held it against Tony if he had went through with it
The scenes with Paulie on the boat, the bodyguard, Tony fukking Chrissy's sidechick :what: after killing him, and making Bobby commit that murder gets me fuming everytime.

Majority of the people on the show were sociopaths, but Tony took it to a whole other level....

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
After he killed his "nephew" I couldn't fukk with dude

Was fukked up how my nikka Johnny Sac went out tho :mjcry:
Chrissy was still on drugs he tried and tried with him :what:

Chrissy had to go he crashed the whip. What if his baby was in the back in the car seat :what:

That's why Tony said fukk it :camby:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The scenes with Paulie on the boat, the bodyguard, Tony fukking Chrissy's sidechick :what: after killing him, and making Bobby commit that murder gets me fuming everytime.

Majority of the people on the show were sociopaths, but Tony took it to whole other level....
All that plus him not giving a pass to Meadow's ex BF when he could have.

Him going to dude house(short crazy white dude) and finally killing him over the horse:dead:, even though he had BEEN looking for a reason

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Chrissy was still on drugs he tried and tried with him :what:

Chrissy had to go he crashed the whip. What if his baby was in the back in the car seat :what:

That's why Tony said fukk it :camby:
There was more to it I feel like. I get that Chris was stuck to the mafia life after that blood oath, but Tony really couldn't call for help and send Chris back into rehab again?

I definitely gotta watch this again.