Sooooooo... AT&T hit me with a "Copyright Infringement Alert"...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Same here breh.Ive been using torrents for 8 years for dam near everything.Fights,Movies,Boxsets for T.V shows and aint never received a warning thats with having both AT&T and Comcast.I dont know what these cats out here doing....

I been downloading piff since the napster days when it was free, and I have had my own internet service for well over 10 years. I have NEVER gotten a letter. I thought u had to be the one sharing to get those types of letters anyways.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
got any invites or sugguestions :shaq:
demonoid getting shut down fukked shyt up :beli: Thank god govt decided against prosecuting all the IP addresses on record though :whew:
The regular links. Whichever says "download torrent" lol. IDK though, it might be the fact that they just don't give a fukk about Detroit lmao, cause I download shyt constantly everyday and never got a message.
:wtf: I can't do that shyt over here. I'll get a notice in less than 24hrs :snoop:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
i saw you post that before.
is it a forum you need to sign up for?
Yea takes two seconds though

Yes, but the forum has been :flabbynsick: since megaupload and them got shut down. These new hosting sites have god awful speeds.

Some of them but putlocker usually feeds me well and RG and file factory too. I find scripts also for uploaded.net that give me me premium access for free.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I been downloading piff since the napster days when it was free, and I have had my own internet service for well over 10 years. I have NEVER gotten a letter. I thought u had to be the one sharing to get those types of letters anyways.

If you're using a torrent then you are sharing.

Torrents are peer to peer, meaning you're downloading from other peoples computers and other people are also downloading from yours. In other words, you're uploading to theirs and vice versa.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I used to never fukk with torrents. But once someone hooked me up with a private tracker password I started using them. Before that it was DDL but that shyt seemed to go to the wayside after the Hotfiles and Filesonic etc. got shut down. NZB was cool for a minute but became a hassle having to change different providers. Now I just use the VPN and Private tracker..

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
demonoid getting shut down fukked shyt up :beli: Thank god govt decided against prosecuting all the IP addresses on record though :whew:

:wtf: I can't do that shyt over here. I'll get a notice in less than 24hrs :snoop:

Demonoid came back & now it's trash... :scusthov: