Sooooooo... AT&T hit me with a "Copyright Infringement Alert"...

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Ive been downloading torrents through my phone for years and T-Mobile has never sent me a warning. Call up about my service and the reps are more :ooh::bryan: than :patrice::ufdup: seeing I was using nearly 250 GB of data a month.

Used to get them mailed to me all the time when I was using Comcast but they never did anything either. Like they had to send them just because :heh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Ive been downloading torrents through my phone for years and T-Mobile has never sent me a warning. Call up about my service and the reps are more :ooh::bryan: than :patrice::ufdup: seeing I was using nearly 250 GB of data a month.

Used to get them mailed to me all the time when I was using Comcast but they never did anything either. Like they had to send them just because :heh:

Yeah I've had friends who went full tard, and had them mailed...you're good if you don't upload.

OP seriously DL-ed the Wolverine tho...I can't get over that.

giphy.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I did 100 gigs a week on T mob getting everything. They not gonna send me shyt. Been there since Nexus One. They know better.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
getting cracked down on for the wolverine and american dad? :dead:if youre hellbent on downloading content, cant you just download it right off streaming sites?

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:mjlol: at streaming sites. I can tell y'all on some pleb shyt with y'all media consumption. Bringing a bytch over, opening a browser, and going to some AIDS infested sited to watch some TS rip.

Naw my Plex server looks like Netflix in quality which is why I torrent.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:mjlol: at streaming sites. I can tell y'all on some pleb shyt with y'all media consumption. Bringing a bytch over, opening a browser, and going to some AIDS infested sited to watch some TS rip.

Naw my Plex server looks like Netflix in quality which is why I torrent.

Adblocker, hd streaming sites - Profit.

You know its 2017 right? Not only can you stream in HD but now you don't have to deal with pop ups....

Welcome to the future. :hubie:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I rarely mess with torrents these days.

Anything that's not on Netflix I usually just download via file sharing site (ie, keep2share, rapidgator, etc.). If you're on the right message boards pretty much every movie and TV show is uploaded. Can take a while for some of the larger downloads but I'm fine with that.