Sooooooo... AT&T hit me with a "Copyright Infringement Alert"...

troll

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
piracy laws have changed, lawyer up. my cousin got that same email from ATT and chose to ignore it. FBI ran up in his crib, seized everything and hes locked up in jail still waiting for trial.

stop using public torrents. limewire and winmx are the safest and smartest ways to download.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
piracy laws have changed, lawyer up. my cousin got that same email from ATT and chose to ignore it. FBI ran up in his crib, seized everything and hes locked up in jail still waiting for trial.

stop using public torrents. limewire and winmx are the safest and smartest ways to download.
:troll:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

:duck:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got one about 4 months ago for downloading Pacific Rim. Ignore it. Mine came through certified mail from ISP and phone company. Luckily i was taking a shyt and my girl signed for it:pachaha:. Phone company wanted me to type up a letter admitting to illegallly downloading the movie :wtf:and then delete the movie. Had a disclaimer at the bottom that the typed letter can be used against me in court of law:mindblown:. Said if i didn't comply my internet service would be disconnected:rudy:. I pay too for them to cut my service. They just be bullshyting looking for a sucker:heh:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

:ohlawd: the sheer greatness of trolls..look at the prose, the tone...its damn near perfect fukkery

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis

truth, im actually posting from jail right now. got me for downloading an episode of full house.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

:pachaha: FOH!

i've gotten like 3 letters over the years because of being overzealous and sloppy & downloading from torrents that didn't seem official in the first place. COME & GET MEEEEHHHHHH!!

that's the key. gotta download from the big, popular, verified torrents. otherwise, download from a direct joint elsewhere. The piracy game is like the drug game. Don't get greedy.

95vdyb.jpg

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I got one about 4 months ago for downloading Pacific Rim. Ignore it. Mine came through certified mail from ISP and phone company. Luckily i was taking a shyt and my girl signed for it:pachaha:. Phone company wanted me to type up a letter admitting to illegallly downloading the movie :wtf:and then delete the movie. Had a disclaimer at the bottom that the typed letter can be used against me in court of law:mindblown:. Said if i didn't comply my internet service would be disconnected:rudy:. I pay too for them to cut my service. They just be bullshyting looking for a sucker:heh:

your story is motivating me to not give a fukk... :whew:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

*looks at username*

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
How much piff you been downloading cuh?

Probably about 50 gigs worth, all torrents, in the last 3 years... I usually buy shyt but I always preview it first...

These rich demonic greedy ass hollywood businesses ain't getting a CENT of my hard earned money unless I know the product is worth it... :umad:

I'd feel better if they flagged me for downloading something I actually liked cuz "The Wolverine" was :camby: status...

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Probably about 50 gigs worth, all torrents, in the last 3 years... I usually buy shyt but I always preview it first...

These rich demonic greedy ass hollywood businesses ain't getting a CENT of my hard earned money unless I know the product is worth it... :umad:

I'd feel better if they flagged me for downloading something I actually liked cuz "The Wolverine" was :camby: status...

:lebronsalute: