Sooooooo... AT&T hit me with a "Copyright Infringement Alert"...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
My isp is the one that contacted me and gave me a strike also. They attached the e-mail the trolls sent them.
I had a similar situation a couple years ago. but this stuff kinda changed last year. I think if you get enough strikes now, they will start throttling you shyt

I agree people should ignore any of those emails that try to get you to 'settle' by paying money. that shyt is a scam

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
between Netflix and Hulu you can basically either stream it or make your own 1080p rips. My Netflix bill is $18 a month. I got a Blu-Ray burner drive in the PC and Any DVD. with Steam games are so cheap i just buy them and wait out a price drop.

I can't get down with private trackers cause you have to seed to maintain a decent ratio and keep a membership. when they destroyed megaupload and broke up all the good free public NZB sites and fukked up Astraweb with DMCA i kinda backed away from all that downloading.

i still find links for the rare album releases i pay attention to and download my anime in plain sight but outside of that digital piracy has just enough barrier to entry to push me out.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
between Netflix and Hulu you can basically either stream it or make your own 1080p rips. My Netflix bill is $18 a month. I got a Blu-Ray burner drive in the PC and Any DVD. with Steam games are so cheap i just buy them and wait out a price drop.

I can't get down with private trackers cause you have to seed to maintain a decent ratio and keep a membership. when they destroyed megaupload and broke up all the good free public NZB sites and fukked up Astraweb with DMCA i kinda backed away from all that downloading.

i still find links for the rare album releases i pay attention to and download my anime in plain sight but outside of that digital piracy has just enough barrier to entry to push me out.
its pretty easy to maintain a decent ratio on some trackers

HD-MKV for example has freeleech going on quite frequently

you can also get a seedbox for a month and upload a monster amount and eat off that (10-15/mo)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
doesn't really work on a private tracker.

he was saying to do that with regular torrents. it's true that they only really care when you're actually uploading shyt. you can also set your upload slots to zero. it sometimes slows down your d/l, but at least you won't get one of these 'warnings'

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I have literally downloaded over 20,000$ worth of movies, music, boxing/UFC matches (including the whole careers of Floyd and Anderson Silva) and 360 games since having Uverse and I never used anything other than torrents. I have NEVER received any type of warning or notification.

However, since Uverse only offers 6mbps where im at right now (I had 12mbps thru them 6 blocks away last year) I aint pay them fukk boys and they cut me off. Knowing im a hacking to get shyt for free ass nikka, I rooted my Metro PCS LG Esteem and I get damn near 17mbps thru the 4g on my phone and my internet is much better with that. I can run my whole house off my 4g so im good on hoe ass Uverse. Only negative is that I gotta drop to 3g to get updates on my Xbox which takes forever. I can play games fine with no lag on 4g, but updates wont download on 4g.

Same here breh.Ive been using torrents for 8 years for dam near everything.Fights,Movies,Boxsets for T.V shows and aint never received a warning thats with having both AT&T and Comcast.I dont know what these cats out here doing....

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I have literally downloaded over 20,000$ worth of movies, music, boxing/UFC matches (including the whole careers of Floyd and Anderson Silva) and 360 games since having Uverse and I never used anything other than torrents. I have NEVER received any type of warning or notification.

However, since Uverse only offers 6mbps where im at right now (I had 12mbps thru them 6 blocks away last year) I aint pay them fukk boys and they cut me off. Knowing im a hacking to get shyt for free ass nikka, I rooted my Metro PCS LG Esteem and I get damn near 17mbps thru the 4g on my phone and my internet is much better with that. I can run my whole house off my 4g so im good on hoe ass Uverse. Only negative is that I gotta drop to 3g to get updates on my Xbox which takes forever. I can play games fine with no lag on 4g, but updates wont download on 4g.
you used private trackers? or magnet links?