Sooooooo... AT&T hit me with a "Copyright Infringement Alert"...

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:sadcam:I just got one of these brehs, :snoop:my dumbass left the movie seeding for days . I need help . Do any of you know any good forums or torrent sites that are safe? Or do you know a better way of downloading material. Will rep for life. :to:Thanks ,brehs.

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam:I just got one of these brehs, :snoop:my dumbass left the movie seeding for days . I need help brehs. Do any of you know any good forum or torrent sites that are safe? Or do you know a better way of downloading material. Will rep for life. :to:Thanks ,brehs.
What site were you using?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:sadcam:I just got one of these brehs, :snoop:my dumbass left the movie seeding for days . I need help brehs. Do any of you know any good forum or torrent sites that are safe? Or do you know a better way of downloading material. Will rep for life. :to:Thanks ,brehs.
Just download movies from the HD streaming sites

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Gonna want to reinstall that OS breh...

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

you gonna wanna put that shyt in rice IMMEDIATELY breh

honestly, unless you looking for some mad obscure shyt, you should be using alternate methods to procure the content you seek