Sooooooo... AT&T hit me with a "Copyright Infringement Alert"...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
best ddl site? :feedme:
They've been shutting them down with the swiftness recently. :mjcry:

They trying to kill ddl like torrents. :mjcry:

I may have to start buying music again or use torrents with a vpn (but private trackers don't let you use vpns :mjcry:)

It's kinda :lupe: right now. It sucks.

Filediva.com is the best search engine for files, but even it sucks.

I gotta be honest breh, I'm a bit worried.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I want the highest quality possible usually. I use a private torrent tracker site and download about 1tb a month of content. Just downloaded the full pack of 1080p rips of the Mentalist @180gb. Godzilla 3D BR rip..29GB. Torrents are king...

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I want the highest quality possible usually. I use a private torrent tracker site and download about 1tb a month of content. Just downloaded the full pack of 1080p rips of the Mentalist @180gb. Godzilla 3D BR rip..29GB. Torrents are king...

Where are you storing these files, breh? I have over 2,000 movies, I'd need 10 to 20 hard drives to store all that if they're that size.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I have 10tb of space so far..I just add as I go
I guess I'm gonna have to move to torrents again thanks to ddl getting all fukked up.

Can you put me up on some game?

I already got a vpn and can change my mac address with the click of a button (I'm virtually anonymous online). What do I need to get back in the game?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sightly off topic but there is a safe way to download PC Games for free? PC has some exclusives I wanna check out :patrice:
I never trust downloading pc games. It's so easy to put a virus in that shyt. So, so easy.

That said, I think half this board pirates pc games, so there must be some way

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I guess I'm gonna have to move to torrents again thanks to ddl getting all fukked up.

I already got a vpn and can change my mac address with the click of a button (I'm virtually anonymous online). What do I need to get back in the game?
iptorrents.com breh

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

iptorrents or revtt for movies, we already discussed music. ip is good for software and books also.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Feds watching and cats in here dropping intel on some pretty good torrent sites :smh:

Please start PMing those list to each other before you get them shyts shut down to :smh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I got one of these in my email today... :patrice:

I know... I lost... I'm still using Torrents in 2014... :manny:

Anyone else ever get one of these??? :lupe:

Anyone recommend a good IP Proxy changer or something??? :sadcam:

I need an alternative to Torrents... :noah:
was this nikka torrenting through his PHONE?? bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh :ufdup: