Sooooooo... AT&T hit me with a "Copyright Infringement Alert"...

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Just got hit for downloading American Dad. My VPN was giving me issues so I turned it off. :francis:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:Breh, does I2p still work?

Doubt it. Just get a VPN and you'll be safe. It only costs about $40 for a year.

I rarely use torrents except for anime or adult content on private trackers:shaq:but I was in a rush so I downloaded an episode of a TV show (probably Game of Thrones) and got an email from my cable company. I'm gonna run uTorrent through a VPN. I've been torrenting for over a decade so they finally caught me slipping.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when i was with COX I think I used to get these shyts all the time and just ignored them...I don't get them no more.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam:I just got one of these brehs, :snoop:my dumbass left the movie seeding for days . I need help brehs. Do any of you know any good forum or torrent sites that are safe? Or do you know a better way of downloading material. Will rep for life. :to:Thanks ,brehs.

What are you downloading?:patrice:

If it's current movies or TV shows I use rapidmoviez. Just go there the morning after a show airs and you'll find multiple versions of the espisode from 480-1080p. Just look for the clicknupload links. They put the hosts before the file name so it'll say "[UR/NF/CU] Show Name s8e1." Go for the CU links because they're faster and you can grab multiple files simultaneously. Just use Adblock or NoScript on there.

You could get a Firestick or Chromecast and stream through Android apps. I have an app on my Xbox that has everything. I usually download to have something to watch on my commute to work.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:sadcam:I just got one of these brehs, :snoop:my dumbass left the movie seeding for days . I need help brehs. Do any of you know any good forum or torrent sites that are safe? Or do you know a better way of downloading material. Will rep for life. :to:Thanks ,brehs.
Join IP torrents. Last I knew anybody can buy their way in to there.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just got hit for downloading American Dad. My VPN was giving me issues so I turned it off. :francis:

Upset-Michael-Jordan-Laughs-to-Himself.gif

You just had to have it right that moment huh :grippingafrancis:

My vpn was acting up and I don't download shyt for 4 days :gully: