Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I think its funny in retrospect how you're playing down that threat.

We had spies literally giving nuclear secrets to foreign powers and you're just shrugging it off with the superiority of hindsight.

It's not a threat. If it happens we are all dead. A threat is something you can possibly stop. If Russia gives nukes to a country that wants to use it against us...(cough cough Iran) and they use it...we die. Simple as that. A war between Russia and USA means everyone dies. Endgame ish. There is no getting off the planet if this hot war happens. I just chose not to be worried about the nonsense...neither one wants to take it there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's not a threat. If it happens we are all dead. A threat is something you can possibly stop. If Russia gives nukes to a country that wants to use it against us...(cough cough Iran) and they use it...we die. Simple as that. A war between Russia and USA means everyone dies. Endgame ish. There is no getting off the planet if this hot war happens. I just chose not to be worried about the nonsense...neither one wants to take it there.

This response makes no sense.

Avoiding it doesn't happen by ignoring it.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This response makes no sense.

Avoiding it doesn't happen by ignoring it.

Avoiding it because you have no say so in the final result. Unless you want to worry yourself about it, what is the point in getting worked up about it. This is something that is beyond all of us. If it goes down...it will go down seriously. There will be no running. No place will be safe. It will be survival mode. And if it gets REAL...we are talking Fallout 3 video game but real life nuclear fallout stuff.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Avoiding it because you have no say so in the final result. Unless you want to worry yourself about it, what is the point in getting worked up about it. This is something that is beyond all of us. If it goes down...it will go down seriously. There will be no running. No place will be safe. It will be survival mode. And if it gets REAL...we are talking Fallout 3 video game but real life nuclear fallout stuff.
so preface this by talking about it from YOUR stance, not that of the nation-state.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was up to you, we'd pay $5 for a banana :heh:
what you mean up to me. you seen the prices of oranges right now? :what: i aint talkin none of that monsanto sh1t. i'm talkin real oranges. i went to buy water but had to switch to come some oranges cause they had some on sale. those monsanto sh1t are lookin real :patrice:now.

yes if it was up to me niccas should be $5 for bananas. been gardening for 2 years now. wait til i hit you niccas with pics over the summer.
gardening is hiphop. gonna be selling bananas and oranges out my trunk. i gotta do my duty to the community to counter waht ppl eating with this gangsta rap garbage. you are what you eat... :ufdup:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
so preface this by talking about it from YOUR stance, not that of the nation-state.

Oh..okay. I see what you are saying. lol Look from MY stance. If it pops off the entire planet dies. Mutual destruction. Human race ends. From a geopolitical stance, the USA's tactic of PSY war is being countered by Putin's actual threat of using real bullets. The USA is using time honored double speak and proxies to attack Russia's credibility. But the problem is that Putin lived through the time the USSR fell, so he doesn't want the country to go through another economic collapse. So he is rallying the Russian people to a single cause.."Russian solidarity." Worked wonders for Hitler in Germany, but alas the United States knows this and had Hilary this week say, "Putin is making moves similar to Hitler".

But this is really over oil and money. If Russia loses Ukraine to the EU they lose a huge part of their profits.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the same shyt I'm on. This is some cac warfare even including some early Psy warfare going on. I think it is interesting to say the least. But you know the cacs are going to start wanting us to take a side..lol "Be patriotic!" You haven't seen American cacs more afraid than anything in life like in the 80s when they thought Russia was going to drop nukes on our ass...lol
this sh1t has been a complete waste of time really. better just to be the clueless person not givin a fuq about any of this.

a white nation can't drop nukes or chemical weapons on another white nation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh..okay. I see what you are saying. lol Look from MY stance. If it pops off the entire planet dies. Mutual destruction. Human race ends. From a geopolitical stance, the USA's tactic of PSY war is being countered by Putin's actual threat of using real bullets. The USA is using time honored double speak and proxies to attack Russia's credibility. But the problem is that Putin lived through the time the USSR fell, so he doesn't want the country to go through another economic collapse. So he is rallying the Russian people to a single cause.."Russian solidarity." Worked wonders for Hitler in Germany, but alas the United States knows this and had Hilary this week say, "Putin is making moves similar to Hitler".

But this is really over oil and money. If Russia loses Ukraine to the EU they lose a huge part of their profits.

But even then, you're just being more defeatist.

Saying "its just about oil and money"...YEAH...AND?!

Just because we've got technology doesn't mean resource allocation is supposed to be a thing of the past.

no one likes war, but that doesn't mean its not a tool of the powers that be to get their way.

The US military SECURES NATIONAL INTERESTS, as it should.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

putin will end up losing. in the animal kingdom even the coward animals that run in a pack always come out on top.
russia can't do this alone. and eu and the united states media propaganda will always overpower russia's.

plus there are rich jews in russia. and they can destroy the country from within. the jews there run their oil.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
putin.gif

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
But even then, you're just being more defeatist.

Saying "its just about oil and money"...YEAH...AND?!

Just because we've got technology doesn't mean resource allocation is supposed to be a thing of the past.

no one likes war, but that doesn't mean its not a tool of the powers that be to get their way.

The US military SECURES NATIONAL INTERESTS, as it should.

You have to be playing the game to admit defeat. And the US military is only used in securing national economic interests. This isn't going to be a "hot" tank on tank war. This will be false flags, proxy attacks, terrorism, psy-ops. CIA dirty shyt. Won't have anything to do with you or me. It's about corporation's interests. And all there is oil and money. Those are the only things worth fighting for today when nations go to war. They don't go to war because someone's "Freedom" is being threatened. lol

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
putin will end up losing. in the animal kingdom even the coward animals that run in a pack always come out on top.
russia can't do this alone. and eu and the united states media propaganda will always overpower russia's.

plus there are rich jews in russia. and they can destroy the country from within. the jews there run their oil.

That's why Putin is over-reacting. He knows he will be replaced the minute they start losing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
8.20am GMT

Russia’s prime minister, Dmitry Medvedev, has reportedly said the country is simplifying the system whereby native Russian-speaking foreigners living in former Russian or USSR territory – this would, of course, include Ukraine – can get Russian citizenship.

Reuters cites Russia’s Interfax news agency as quoting him thus:

We are taking another step in this direction, we are discussing a draft federal law to simplify obtaining citizenship of the Russian Federation for foreign citizens or stateless persons who are recognised as native Russian speakers.

:dead:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
8.20am GMT

Russia’s prime minister, Dmitry Medvedev, has reportedly said the country is simplifying the system whereby native Russian-speaking foreigners living in former Russian or USSR territory – this would, of course, include Ukraine – can get Russian citizenship.

Reuters cites Russia’s Interfax news agency as quoting him thus:

We are taking another step in this direction, we are discussing a draft federal law to simplify obtaining citizenship of the Russian Federation for foreign citizens or stateless persons who are recognised as native Russian speakers.

:dead:
Question. Do you know what a stateless person is?

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
RT reacts to Liz Wahl's resignation

Ms. Martin has been speaking out against US military intervention, only to be ignored by the mainstream news outlets – but with that one comment, branded as an act of defiance, she became an overnight sensation. It is a tempting example to follow.