Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
remember this moment fellas.

Russia captured the Crimean region without a single shot fired.

Remember this. :wow:

So what now? If Putin is "satisfied" now ...what does he plan for the country? No sarcasm or anything...just curious

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what now? If Putin is "satisfied" now ...what does he plan for the country? No sarcasm or anything...just curious
I'm not saying anything one way or the other...i'm just impressed that this shyt happened the way it did in 2014.

Its the most boss shyt i've seen in a LONG time.

I don't know if the US could even do this.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
real talk...this is how the ukranian riots started :lupe:

it was all calm and cool and shyt... then all of a sudden :mjpls:

Yup, Yulia is right. If Russia does annex Crimea shyt will go crazy. :whew:

I had a thought, the Uygurs keep trippin in China, the Dali Llama be chillin in America all the time.....if them and Tibet linked up and America and the West was like :shaq: then we might really see WWIII the amount of beef at the UN would be an an all time high.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yup, Yulia is right. If Russia does annex Crimea shyt will go crazy. :whew:

I had a thought, the Uygurs keep trippin in China...if them and Tibet linked up and America and the West was like :shaq: then we might really see WWIII the amount of beef at the UN would be an an all time high.
Tibet ain't gonna do shyt.

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/news/347-pat

Wednesday, 05 March 2014 22:36
March 5, 2014 10:36 PM EST -- (TRN) -- U.S. Department of Defense satellite imagery has detected the arrival of more than thirty (30) Russian nuclear bombers to the airfield adjacent to Russia's Borisoglebsk national level nuclear weapons storage facility (Voronezh-45) and has observed numerous transfers from the storage facility to the aircraft, which are now standing-by along the two runways at the airport.

:lupe: Russia is about to go full retard