Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But even then, you're just being more defeatist.

Saying "its just about oil and money"...YEAH...AND?!

Just because we've got technology doesn't mean resource allocation is supposed to be a thing of the past.

no one likes war, but that doesn't mean its not a tool of the powers that be to get their way.

The US military SECURES NATIONAL INTERESTS, as it should.
Man, knock it off. You're not about that life. This is not freaking Call of Duty. This is peoples lives, so stop being so frivolous about it. Maybe the EU should have supported the Ukraine more, am I wrong?

There's not going to be a war of this near worthless state of Ukraine, so stop hoping for one.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
ive read different sources and discussed this with my economics teacher, I'm sure if you look around you'll find that the agreement pact in fact does exist...this is just another usa ploy to sway the uneducated masses...

Can you please link these different sources outside of RT that you got this info?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1798595_10152336530813128_1431394838_n.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man, knock it off. You're not about that life. This is not freaking Call of Duty. This is peoples lives, so stop being so frivolous about it.
Sure. People's lives are ALWAYS on the line. But decisions must be made.

Maybe the EU should have supported the Ukraine more, am I wrong?

maybe...
There's not going to be a war of this near worthless state of Ukraine, so stop hoping for one.
I'm not "hoping" for one, but there definitely will be a Cold War.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:heh: @ that speech, yall heard obama talkin to putin/russia like if they some 7yr old white kid that is acting up at the supermarket or something lol

now putin u stop that putin , ok thats it putin we are taking your visas away!

:russ:

Snowden looking REAL suspect these days :patrice: