Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is all well and good. When the Ukraine joins the EU down the road, I don't want to here people in France, Germany and the UK whine like they do about the the roma, about how all the Ukrainians are moving to paris and london and berlin.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Earlier I was walking high as shyt, and I thought to myself, the major powers ruined what was disturbing yet entertaining civil unrest fukkery. :skip:

I hope the unknown snipers can add a spin to this cuz diplomacy is boring but all out war is too much. :whoa:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yep. I find it funny all these anti-establishment types in this thread riding for Russia. We've had them on the defense for the past half century. They're influence used to extend far into central Europe. Fast forward to today and they've lost half of the Ukraine, who they have had a strong relationship with for a long time, and they're a few wrongs moves away from having an American military presence in that region. They're getting increasingly isolated and this isn't going to change. China lurking around watching Russia get weak gonna pull a power move to take back Outer Manchuria :banderas:

the way you said this had me laugh :heh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol There are really no sides in this one. If we all get caught up in the war we really don't have a choice.

i dont see white ppl intervening trying to stop violence in the black community (that they create). so i really don't give a sh1t and i ain't going no where.

this sh1t really is a joke. it's just white folks making a big deal over nothing. this ain't no goddamn war. sh1t. it's just overblown drama. sh11t. it even turned into a opera musical at some point.
i thought there was gonna be some real action but there's nothing to see here. just flexing and talking and soldiers singing and talking. white wars are kinda nice. sh1t. i might wanna join since it's just gonna be talking to the enemy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let me show you how stupid some blacks when it comes to history. During the civil war the confederate states of america( you know the cacs they loving having blacks as slaves). wanted france and Great Britan to help them against the North. Britian and france was going to attack the Union from the atlantic. You why they didnt? because Russian sent warships that blocked france and Great Britan from doing so. Russian sided with the union Google it if you don't believe me. But you simps would rather believe what the cac fake jew media tells you

what does this have to do with 2014?

Cause France helped the USA during the revolution, AND we went to war with Britain like 50 years earlier than that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Those costs might be substantial in the short-term, but I don't think the west is thinking short-term by doing this breh. As per the Neo Nazi element (the fact that this even exists in eastern europe deserve some serious sociological study btw), I feel that supporting these guys is a page out of the American playbook. We always prop up these kind of elements because their existence in power is more of a result of our support of them rather than some kind of organic politcal movement within a nation. As a result, we can manipulate and use these types of regimes more easily to our own benefit and to the detriment of the country's populace.
Operation Condor :wow:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
i dont see white ppl intervening trying to stop violence in the black community (that they create). so i really don't give a sh1t and i ain't going no where.

this sh1t really is a joke. it's just white folks making a big deal over nothing. this ain't no goddamn war. sh1t. it's just overblown drama. sh11t. it even turned into a opera musical at some point.
i thought there was gonna be some real action but there's nothing to see here. just flexing and talking and soldiers singing and talking. white wars are kinda nice. sh1t. i might wanna join since it's just gonna be talking to the enemy.

That's the same shyt I'm on. This is some cac warfare even including some early Psy warfare going on. I think it is interesting to say the least. But you know the cacs are going to start wanting us to take a side..lol "Be patriotic!" You haven't seen American cacs more afraid than anything in life like in the 80s when they thought Russia was going to drop nukes on our ass...lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's the same shyt I'm on. This is some cac warfare even including some early Psy warfare going on. I think it is interesting to say the least. But you know the cacs are going to start wanting us to take a side..lol "Be patriotic!" You haven't seen American cacs more afraid than anything in life like in the 80s when they thought Russia was going to drop nukes on our ass...lol
I think its funny in retrospect how you're playing down that threat.

We had spies literally giving nuclear secrets to foreign powers and you're just shrugging it off with the superiority of hindsight.