Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:laff: what!?

How is everyone forgetting that the reason Russia has any standing in this is because of the EU's weak bid. How is that CONSTANTLY LOST. Do you realize why the EU is designing a 15billion loan right now? Because that was Russia's initial bid that beat them.

So let's rephrase your statement: He's wrong though. If America and the EU took their responsibility to support Ukraine more seriously, we would've been done with this conflict back in November.
you either dont understand or are ignoring what Im trying to say

the eu/us fighting with russia over whos finna make ukraine their bytch is the main reason why we're involved.
and my point is we shouldnt be

this fight does not happen if there is no binary antagonism between the west and russia. plain and simple.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
There's a valid argument to be made that the EU's us or them stance in this and their weak offer was a manipulation to cause these events. They knew what the situation on the ground was and that Yanukovych going back to the Russians would lead to a revolt in Western Ukraine. Now the west has basically successfully leveraged away the Western Ukraine from Russia's influence, which is a big plus.
like Im saying, we usually support whoever is against russia, and vice versa.

if there was a coup the other way (ie it was our puppet, not russias), we'd support the ukranian government to crush it, just like we'd support any coup that would happen RIGHT now to the interim government. neither the us or russia gives two fukks what the people of ukraine want or have, its purely allegiance/influence support grab. just like it historically was ever after the cold war with any territory. our puppet vs their puppet.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

if there was a coup the other way (ie it was our puppet, not russias), we'd support the ukranian government to crush it, just like we'd support any coup that would happen RIGHT now to the interim government. neither the us or russia gives two fukks what the people of ukraine want or have, its purely allegiance/influence support grab. just like it historically was ever after the cold war with any territory. our puppet vs their puppet.
Yep. I find it funny all these anti-establishment types in this thread riding for Russia. We've had them on the defense for the past half century. They're influence used to extend far into central Europe. Fast forward to today and they've lost half of the Ukraine, who they have had a strong relationship with for a long time, and they're a few wrongs moves away from having an American military presence in that region. They're getting increasingly isolated and this isn't going to change. China lurking around watching Russia get weak gonna pull a power move to take back Outer Manchuria :banderas:

keepemup

Banned
Daps

What would you base this off of?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
What would you base this off of?
history

Yep. I find it funny all these anti-establishment types in this thread riding for Russia. We've had them on the defense for the past half century. They're influence used to extend far into central Europe. Fast forward to today and they've lost half of the Ukraine, who they have had a strong relationship with for a long time, and they're a few wrongs moves away from having an American military presence in that region. They're getting increasingly isolated and this isn't going to change. China lurking around watching Russia get weak gonna pull a power move to take back Outer Manchuria :banderas:
honestly I see no difference in siding with russia or us to be honest. its basically who feeds you. if youre american you prolly ride for america, if youre russian you prolly ride for russia :manny:

imo world would be a far better place if russia and us could coexist peacefully and not be enemies, but both countries want to be powerful.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
history

honestly I see no difference in siding with russia or us to be honest. its basically who feeds you. if youre american you prolly ride for america, if youre russian you prolly ride for russia :manny:

imo world would be a far better place if russia and us could coexist peacefully and not be enemies, but both countries want to be powerful.
That's the problem. I'm an American so I have to ride for my country, its in my interests. Its a ruthless game. If the US and Russia gave it up, someone else would step in to play that role. There's too much to gain.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Let me show you how stupid some blacks when it comes to history. During the civil war the confederate states of america( you know the cacs they loving having blacks as slaves). wanted france and Great Britan to help them against the North. Britian and france was going to attack the Union from the atlantic. You why they didnt? because Russian sent warships that blocked france and Great Britan from doing so. Russian sided with the union Google it if you don't believe me. But you simps would rather believe what the cac fake jew media tells you

keepemup

Banned
Daps
When has the US or Russia ever actually cared about the well-being of a certain country, not counting empty political posturing and rhetoric? Its just a piece of the chess board breh.
Hmm. Sounds like you're just giving me the most palatable answer for you and expecting that it should be acceptable for me, but it's really not.

From my experience in Russian with Russians and Ukranians I honestly believe the people and the Russian government are seriously concerned about the well being of the people.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
who was hiding this, this was already known, the russians are suppose to stay in their bases, the russians dont have the right to go wherever they want to or surround ukranian bases, which is what they are doing

this is a dumbass post

That's because the source is pure Russian propaganda and a ridiculous excuse for a news source in general. They had Steven Seagal on there today defending Russia.

The occupation of Crimea was in clear violation of international law. Putin knows this.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Be specific.
american side, you can start with saddam. but really do you really want examples ? imo its clear that we intervene in other countries not because of making lives better for the people, but for strict interests.
same with russia. the only difference they dont try to pretend theyre trying to instill democracy and all other fluff tho :ld:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Hmm. Sounds like you're just giving me the most palatable answer for you and expecting that it should be acceptable for me, but it's really not.

From my experience in Russian with Russians and Ukranians I honestly believe the people and the Russian government are seriously concerned about the well being of the people within Ukraine.