Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
lol, nah the Russians can take a whole lot more than that. Actually they're taking Ukrainian bases as we speak. Don't overestimate the Ukrainian forces, they're good but no match for Russia's military capabilities and vast resources. Kiev is nearly bankrupt, and the new regime isn't even a week old. In order for the Russians to be stopped you'd need a NATO response of some sort. Is the EU/US actually gonna dedicate military assistance to the Ukranians against an opponent with pretty much all the advantage? This is a pretty silly cold war game being played right now on the part of the West. They knew full well that fukkin with Ukraine would come with a response from Moscow.

Its kinda fukked up how the West is playing their hand. The EU want Ukraine for their own reasons..but dont really wanna dedicate the resources(military,etc) to help em out. But knowing full well the grassroots movement there cant sustain any type of force against Russia if it comes to that. But thats where i think that the US will do its trademarked war by proxy shyt and have some secret squirrel "freedom fighters" type shyt going on to push back the Russians.

Crimea is a whole other story, but its the catalyst like we were saying earlier in the week. Thats the melting pot there. If anything goes down it will start there, and creep into the mainland imo.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i dont see what the west has to lose by supporting ukraine, its a no brainer, even if russia decides to take some other parts, that wouldnt change them having nato at their doorstep, the only way they can stop having nato at the doorstep is if they take kiev

i think what will hapenn is the same thing that happened in georigia, the russians take some territory here and there but in the end its nothing

Nah, Georgia isn't as important as Ukraine. Parliament gave the authority to use military force on the Ukrainian territory in general. Lets keep in mind, NATO already has missiles on their doorstep by way of the Black Sea so it's something Moscow was already aggravated about. Russia clearly doesn't mind playing the intervention card since NATO/US have done it plenty of times. :ehh:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Nah, Georgia isn't as important as Ukraine. Parliament gave the authority to use military force on the Ukrainian territory in general. Lets keep in mind, NATO already has missiles on their doorstep by way of the Black Sea so it's something Moscow was already aggravated about. Russia clearly doesn't mind playing the intervention card since NATO/US have done it plenty of times. :ehh:

So you actually think Russia will full out invade Ukraine and take the capital?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I think if he does that then that would be very bold and would backfire strongly, but him sending troops to certain parts isn't bold, he's just mitigating his loss of influence in kiev

Russia doesn't need to take Kiev. If they take Crimea decisively, other provinces in Ukraine will want to be annexed causing a bigger civil war. Putin could just be stirring the pot and showing his support and power so the Ukrainians that want to switch sides feel comfortable.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So you actually think Russia will full out invade Ukraine and take the capital?

It's a possibility, lets just say this Russia is more than capable of doing so if they felt it necessary. For the record, I don't think that will happen. I see a split before the Russians flat out take all of Ukraine.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:manny: The US would do the same shyt to protect their bases, citizens in another country, and interest without asking for permission. As long as Russia doesn't start firing off shots.

fukk outta here.

There can only be ONE king.

Stop playing all this "fair" shyt

There are no rules out here.

Its TEAM AMERICA or no one else.

I'm not joking either.