Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So I guess it's safe to say that Putin deebo'd Crimea from the new regime in Kiev. The new PM is talkin shyt, Obama is talkin shyt, Kerry is talkin shyt, the lack of fukks being given right now is dangerous. :heh: :merchant:
dangerous for whom? russia has a history of protecting their history. when they said they were going to squadh Czech, they did. these countries keep letting the west seduce em. europe leaves these countries with a wet ass and an empty purse.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
dangerous for whom? russia has a history of protecting their history. when they said they were going to squadh Czech, they did. these countries keep letting the west seduce em. europe leaves these countries with a wet ass and an empty purse.

It's just gonna be dangerous in general is what I'm sayin. :yeshrug:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
So Russian troops were first deployed and then Putin asked Parliament to approve troop deployments? Am I reading my time line of events wrong?

Can someone school me on this?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So Russian troops were first deployed and then Putin asked Parliament to approve troop deployments? Am I reading my time line of events wrong?

Can someone school me on this?

Naw you read it right. Thing is, the troops that are taking Crimea don't have any flag or anything attached to them so it's hard to fully verify if this is Crimean or Russian forces. But the Crimean population has been calling for this. Now Parliament after deliberating for only an hour just gave Putin permission to use troops in "the territory of Ukraine" so this is another flex moves by Putin. They already got the airports in Crimea, and word is they've been advancing to a Ukrainian base a little outside where the current troop activity has been. This is gettin VERY interesting.....:lupe:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Naw you read it right. Thing is, the troops that are taking Crimea don't have any flag or anything attached to them so it's hard to tell if this is Crimean or Russian forces. Now Parliament after deliberating for only an hour just gave Putin permission to use troops in "the territory of Ukraine" so this is another flex moves by Putin. They already got the airports in Crimea, and word is they've been advancing to a Ukrainian base a little outside where the current troop activity has been. This is gettin VERY interesting.....:lupe:

shyt about to hit the fan. If this happens between the two forced expect something to happen in Syria I bet millions lol.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
shyt about to hit the fan. If this happens between the two forced expect something to happen in Syria I bet millions lol.

Syria is an extension of this shyt imo, I'm sure Dronebama didn't appreciate Russia steppin in to stop his bombs. Ukraine may be payback. :yeshrug:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
For those in this thread that act like what Russia is doing is absurd, keep in mind the outracities that the US has accomplished in the past decade to the behest of other nations. Russia is (was) a superpower on the level of the US/UK. They don't need permission to do what they want.

Russia is going to take Crimea without a fight. Ukraine will give it up easily in order to avoid further Russian troop movements. If the Eastern part of Ukraine starts getting attacked for its pro-Russian stance, then and only then will Russia use troops outside of Crimea. Like I said earlier, Pootie Poot will not let Ukraine fall to the west.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
For those in this thread that act like what Russia is doing is absurd, keep in mind the outracities that the US has accomplished in the past decade to the behest of other nations. Russia is (was) a superpower on the level of the US/UK. They don't need permission to do what they want.

Russia is going to take Crimea without a fight. Ukraine will give it up easily in order to avoid further Russian troop movements. If the Eastern part of Ukraine starts getting attacked for its pro-Russian stance, then and only then will Russia use troops outside of Crimea. Like I said earlier, Pootie Poot will not let Ukraine fall to the west.

Basically. It's pretty funny to watch the faux outrage of the West. Not to mention, Eastern Ukraine is both pro-Russian and very industrialized that region is important to Moscow.