Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Basically. It's pretty funny to watch the faux outrage of the West. Not to mention, Eastern Ukraine is both pro-Russian and very industrialized that region is important to Moscow.

This is one of those times where Americans feel like they should do something, but in reality, they shouldn't. We aren't the world police and its not our region to protect and govern. It would be a grave mistake for US to get involved militarily in Ukraine. We need to be more isolationist and let other regions deal with their own issues. Last thing America needs is a revitalized Cold War mentality coming out of the Slavic countries.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Naw you read it right. Thing is, the troops that are taking Crimea don't have any flag or anything attached to them so it's hard to fully verify if this is Crimean or Russian forces. But the Crimean population has been calling for this. Now Parliament after deliberating for only an hour just gave Putin permission to use troops in "the territory of Ukraine" so this is another flex moves by Putin. They already got the airports in Crimea, and word is they've been advancing to a Ukrainian base a little outside where the current troop activity has been. This is gettin VERY interesting.....:lupe:

:heh: at the lengthy deliberation.

Thanks man.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is one of those times where Americans feel like they should do something, but in reality, they shouldn't. We aren't the world police and its not our region to protect and govern. It would be a grave mistake for US to get involved militarily in Ukraine. We need to be more isolationist and let other regions deal with their own issues. Last thing America needs is a revitalized Cold War mentality coming out of the Slavic countries.

The West in general was stupid to get involved at all, if it does somehow work out in their favor they still gotta provide funds to Ukraine just for them to move forward. Shoulda just left this shyt alone in general. :ld:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The West in general was stupid to get involved at all, if it does somehow work out in their favor they still gotta provide funds to Ukraine just for them to move forward. Shoulda just left this shyt alone in general. :ld:

The west screwed themselves when they offered Ukraine protection. They had to have known Moscow would never let Ukraine go fully to the EU. This to me was just an example of the west over-stepping and over-promising in order to get nations onto their coalition. I think its going to backfire badly.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The west screwed themselves when they offered Ukraine protection. They had to have known Moscow would never let Ukraine go fully to the EU. This to me was just an example of the west over-stepping and over-promising in order to get nations onto their coalition. I think its going to backfire badly.

They thought they could get another Poland for themselves. NATO being at Russia's doorstep just wasn't gonna be allowed. Didn't Putin flip out when NATO put missiles in Turkey along the Black Sea? lol, they need to chill out.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They thought they could get another Poland for themselves. NATO being at Russia's doorstep just wasn't gonna be allowed. Didn't Putin flip out when NATO put missiles in Turkey along the Black Sea? lol, they need to chill out.

Yeah, someone posted a video of an interviewer asking Putin about the missile defense system in Poland and how it was supposed to be for the Iranian threat. Pootie just laughed his ass off cuz we all knew it was for Russia.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
RUSSIATODAY TROLLING WITH THIS FORCED PROPAGANDA :pachaha:!!!

:mjlol:

They really trying to push the issue out here :wow:

http://rt.com/news/yarosh-nationalist-address-umarov-380/

Ukraine nationalist leader calls on 'most wanted' terrorist Umarov 'to act against Russia'
Published time: March 01, 2014 18:12
Get short URL

breaking_news.si.gif

A leader of the Ukrainian radical group Pravy Sektor (Right Sector), Dmitry Yarosh, has called on Russia’s most wanted terrorist Doku Umarov to act against Russia in an address posted on Right Sector’s page in VKontakte social network.

The statement points out that “many Ukrainians with arms in the hands” supported Chechen militants in their fight against Russians and “it is time to support Ukraine now.”

The message, signed “leader of Right Sector Dmitry Yarosh” then calls on Umarov “to activate his fight”and “take a unique chance to win” over Russia.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

1.jpg

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

providing funds for ukraine is just chump change, the way its workign out, the russians can have crimea and the ukraine goes to the eu and eventually nato, its definitely worth it

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
providing funds for ukraine is just chump change, the way its workign out, the russians can have crimea and the ukraine goes to the eu and eventually nato, its definitely worth it

Yeah, but I'm sure that wasn't in the plans. Plus Crimea isn't the only thing Russia will take if Ukraine is split, the eastern part of the country is very important since the industry of the country is there. Crimea is important for the naval base and I believe there are oil refineries in Sebastopol if I'm not mistaken. Plus that's the thing, Russia isn't going for NATO being on their doorstep that chump change your talkin about could skyrocket if this gets worse.

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Yeah, but I'm sure that wasn't in the plans. Plus Crimea isn't the only thing Russia will take if Ukraine is split, the eastern part of the country i very important since the industry of the country is there. Crimea is important for the naval base and I believe there are oil refineries in Sebastopol if I'm not mistaken. Plus that's the thing, Russia isn't going for NATO being on their doorstep that chump change your talkin about could skyrocket if this gets worse.

i think crimea is the only thing they can take, unless they want full out war with ukraine, crimea is low hanging fruit for the russians,

russia will have nato at their doorstep, that's a given

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i think crimea is the only thing they can take, unless they want full out war with ukraine, crimea is low hanging fruit for the russians,

russia will have nato at their doorstep, that's a given

lol, nah the Russians can take a whole lot more than that. Actually they're taking Ukrainian bases as we speak. Don't overestimate the Ukrainian forces, they're good but no match for Russia's military capabilities and vast resources. Kiev is nearly bankrupt, and the new regime isn't even a week old. In order for the Russians to be stopped you'd need a NATO response of some sort. Is the EU/US actually gonna dedicate military assistance to the Ukranians against an opponent with pretty much all the advantage? This is a pretty silly cold war game being played right now on the part of the West. They knew full well that fukkin with Ukraine would come with a response from Moscow.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
lol, nah the Russians can take a whole lot more than that. Don't overestimate the Ukrainian forces, they're good but no match for Russia's military capabilities and vast resources. In order for the Russians to be stopped you'd need a NATO response of some sort. Is the EU/US actually gonna dedicate military assistance to the Ukranians against an opponent with pretty much all the advantage? This is a pretty silly cold war game being played right now on the part of the West. They knew full well that fukkin with Ukraine would come with a response from Moscow.

i dont see what the west has to lose by supporting ukraine, its a no brainer, even if russia decides to take some other parts, that wouldnt change them having nato at their doorstep, the only way they can stop having nato at the doorstep is if they take kiev

i think what will hapenn is the same thing that happened in georigia, the russians take some territory here and there but in the end its nothing