Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Peep my post above, I think Putin is looking to further destabilize/delegitimize the opposition in order to make them much less viable for NATO long term. Besides, what would be left of Ukraine may not want to associate with the West by then since they didn't step in to assist when Russia came knocking. It's not only a bold move but a smart move that Putin just made. He's not only challenged the EU/US to respond militarily, but he's put the new Ukrainian govt in a precarious position having to respond to Russia lest they want to appear weak to the mob at Independence Square. This was done knowing the Ukrainian military can't take Russia.

I see NATO arming the opposition if they haven't ended up fractured like the Syrian opposition.

I was just sayin NATO figuritively, Ukraine is not joining NATO anytime soon, but that is the general direction it's heading, only a gun would stop Ukraine from leaning west, the only way for Russia to stop that trend is by taking Kiev, anything else is just a shoving match and love taps

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
5.14pm GMT

Tatars warned to stay at home
According to the BBC, Refat Chubarov, the head of the Crimean Tatar Majlis (assembly) says he is calling on Tatars to stay at home and not form resistance units. “Literally hours remain until catastrophe,” he said to the Gazprom-owned Russian radio station Ekho Moskvy. Tatars make up about 12 percent of Crimea’s population and have sided with the anti-Yanukovych protesters - now government - in Kiev.

Updated at 5.21pm GMT

@Jutt @2Quik4UHoes

Ugh, the coli got too much extra shyt sometimes less is more. Makin my shyt lag. :smh:

That's good to see tho. Would've hated to see the Tartars go out like that. It's still the possibility of the Islamist groups in the Caucuses from making it their business just because. :ehh:

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
5.14pm GMT

Tatars warned to stay at home
According to the BBC, Refat Chubarov, the head of the Crimean Tatar Majlis (assembly) says he is calling on Tatars to stay at home and not form resistance units. “Literally hours remain until catastrophe,” he said to the Gazprom-owned Russian radio station Ekho Moskvy. Tatars make up about 12 percent of Crimea’s population and have sided with the anti-Yanukovych protesters - now government - in Kiev.

Updated at 5.21pm GMT

@Jutt @2Quik4UHoes
Tartars in the cut like

BgO2DMFIgAAhtHN.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I was just sayin NATO figuritively, Ukraine is not joining NATO anytime soon, but that is the general direction it's heading, only a gun would stop Ukraine from leaning west, the only way for Russia to stop that trend is by taking Kiev, anything else is just a shoving match and love taps

Agreed, this is likely to end in a split honestly. Western Ukraine would have to go a long way to become NATO certified. Like I said tho, Russia has no issue with pullin the trigger. The idea to me looks like challenging the new regime and NATO outright for Kiev. It was the EU that made it an either/or scenario for the Ukrainians when Moscow argued it didn't have to be as such. So now they've been challenged to show their level of commitment to Ukraine. That's all this has been so far anyway just a shoving match. Russia basically sayin put up them dukes, if they do(which it looks like) then shyt is gonna get real.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
9.07pm GMT

Ukraine has asked NATO to look at all ways to protect its territorial integrity. Foreign Minister Sergei Deshchiritsya said he had held talks with officials from the United States and the European Union and then asked NATO for help after what Ukraine’s prime minister described as Russian aggression.
A request had been made to NATO to “look at using all possibilities for protecting the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine, the Ukrainian people and nuclear facilities on Ukrainian territory,” he said.

Reuters