Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
can you post ANYTHING not sourced by RUSSIA TODAY? :snoop:

And Diego garcia was kinda fukked up but...oh well...:pachaha:

other nations are just mad they don't have indian ocean bases :heh:
While Russia ain't no saint, the US is known for it's bullshyt from here to everywhere. The biggest bullshytters in the world. Mix the Zionists, Nazis, and scottish rite freemasons and you get this bullshyt. It's better than EU's Knights of Malta leaders.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama will only lose if he fukks with Africa again where the real resources is at. The shyt in Libya got in code red with Africa, China, and Russia. Then again, I can't really say Obama, we all know it's really the international bankers more than anything. Obama just a figurehead for them. Putin v. the west will see Putin get his ass kicked. Putin w/China/NK/Cuba and African countries supporting the East or staying quiet will be the knife in the US chest but it will be well deserved.

Whatever happens from here, nikkas will be blamed in America because nikkas are always blamed.
fukk you mean tho?

AFRICOM got shyt popping on the East coast ALL DAY tho...

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama will only lose if he fukks with Africa again where the real resources is at. The shyt in Libya got in code red with Africa, China, and Russia. Then again, I can't really say Obama, we all know it's really the international bankers more than anything. Obama just a figurehead for them. Putin v. the west will see Putin get his ass kicked. Putin w/Russia and African countries supporting the East or staying quite will be the knife in the US chest but it will be well deserved.

Whatever happens from here, nikkas will be blamed in America because nikkas are always blamed.
one time is one too many. you see here when it involves cacs they need to careful think what they're doing and the consequences unlike what they did in libya.
in libya it was hard seeing a "black" president ok the invasion of the motherland. you'd think he'd call gadafi and chop it up with him. at least like they did with mubarak. even though mubarak was just setup really.

it's hard to watch a supposedly black president just used as a puppet to attack an african nation.

russia and china veto'd but the invasion went through and they still did nothing. the banksters do whatever they want against pretty much anyone's will. just before the invasion they raised the price of oil to get the public in on it. they control everyone.

you say "again".. but they're already working on nigeria as we speak and no one's seeing it coming. and no one'll do anything about it. chinese shouldn't even be mentioned really. they just talk to talk...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
fukk you mean tho?

AFRICOM got shyt popping on the East coast ALL DAY tho...
AFRICOM is a bunch of fukking terrorists. They basically fund shyt like what's going on in East Africa like Sudan for example and Boko Haram who didn't have a name for the longest in Northern Nigeria. They aren't doing any good in Africa, just trying to recolonized it and keep the puppet regimes and maintain power there. Once Africa says fukk the US/West/Int'l bankers... They will face the devil but they will be free from the bullshyt they are dealing with now. America/West got too many enemies and not even ammo for everyone. They got it for some but not for the numbers they need. Anyway, Africa don't want it with NATO on the real due to the weapons the West got but the East got weapons as well but the US is tech savvy and can dominate the hi-tech/HAARP war.

I don't see much happening. It's not good for business even for the int'l bankers. I personally don't like AFRICOM/West in Africa because they hate Blacks and try to fukk them up like they do here in their own country. They always do more harm than good.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and now for some real RT news...

CIA suspends Iran operations chief over abusive behavior

The Central Intelligence Agency has taken action against a high-ranking CIA official who has reportedly “created an abusive and hostile work environment,” the Los Angeles Times reports.

Although the names of covert CIA agents are typically kept confidential, the Times confirmed that veteran officer Jonathan Bank — formerly the chief of Iran operations for the entire agency — has been placed on administrative leave after an internal probe unearthed new allegations of mismanagement.

The Times said they were publishing Bank’s name because his identity was previously made public after a Pakistani journalist filed a lawsuit against him in 2010 with regards to the CIA’s covert drone program there. Banks was working in Islamabad at the time of that incident, and has also held key CIA posts in the Balkans, Moscow and Baghdad, according to former agency officials who spoke to the paper on condition of anonymity.

This time around, though, Bank is being brought into the spotlight against for his alleged behavior while attempting to man the helm of the CIA unit that specializes in spying on Iran and that nation’s nuclear program, Ken Dianian wrote for the Times on Sunday evening.
http://rt.com/usa/cia-iran-bank-suspended-398/

imprealist racist high ranking spy snitches on herself and wolves turn on him cause he couldn't meet deadline to start sh1t in iran.... discuss, foreign policy experts...

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
one time is one too many. you see here when it involves cacs they need to careful think what they're doing and the consequences unlike what they did in libya.
in libya it was hard seeing a "black" president ok the invasion of the motherland. you'd think he'd call gadafi and chop it up with him. at least like they did with mubarak. even though mubarak was just setup really.

it's hard to watch a supposedly black president just used as a puppet to attack an african nation.

russia and china veto'd but the invasion went through and they still did nothing. the banksters do whatever they want against pretty much anyone's will. just before the invasion they raised the price of oil to get the public in on it. they control everyone.

you say "again".. but they're already working on nigeria as we speak and no one's seeing it coming. and no one'll do anything about it. chinese shouldn't even be mentioned really. they just talk to talk...
Obama had to do what they ordered him to do. He knew what Gadafi was planning was best for Blacks and going to fukk up white/western rule. The bankers assumed it was a joke till they had legit meetings and like they did with Nat Turner, John Brown and numerous others, they got got. You can't lead Black people to success with influence unless you planning on getting snuffed by the West. That's literally their biggest fighting cry in the west. You can do whatever, but :mjpls: unless there a token.

I ain't mad at Obama for that but I was disappointed. Hoped to see he learned from his mistake but I was wrong. He is going even harder for the Int'l bankers now than before. He did say when he took office, his job was to lead us into the NwO. Say what you want are not, he hasn't come close but he is getting closer to his intended goals. Not once I've seen Obama say his goal was to lead Blacks into power. Not once. It is what it is. You gotta be real with yourself on him. It's tough though, we all wanted the best for the President.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama had to do what they ordered him to do. He knew what Gadafi was planning was best for Blacks and going to fukk up white/western rule. The bankers assumed it was a joke till they had legit meetings and like they did with Nat Turner, John Brown and numerous others, they got got. You can't lead Black people to success with influence unless you planning on getting snuffed by the West. That's literally their biggest fighting cry in the west. You can do whatever, but :mjpls: unless there a token.

I ain't mad at Obama for that but I was disappointed. Hoped to see he learned from his mistake but I was wrong. He is going even harder for the Int'l bankers now than before. He did say when he took office, his job was to lead us into the NwO. Say what you want are not, he hasn't come close but he is getting closer to his intended goals. Not once I've seen Obama say his goal was to lead Blacks into power. Not once. It is what it is. You gotta be real with yourself on him. It's tough though, we all wanted the best for the President.
i hopped off that barry train in about may of 08. i can't believe i provided for democrats all over the country to meet in my house.

i'm not saying if he got popped i'd celebrate. popped by banksters for not following orders or some angry cac [set up by banksters]... i wouldn't lose sleep and really wouldn't give a fuq. it'd be like th day when he got elected. no fuqs given.

he completely fuqqed up with what he did to my mans gadafi and dropping bombs in africa..

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i hoped off that barry train in about may of 08. i can't believe i provided for democrats all over the country to meet in my house.

i'm not saying if he got popped i'd celebrate. popped by banksters for not following orders or some angry cac [set up by banksters]... i wouldn't lose sleep and really wouldn't give a fuq. it'd be like th day when he got elected. no fuqs given.

he completely fuqqed up with what he did to my mans gadafi and dropping bombs in africa..
That changed my opinion of him as well. I guess I seen through the BS from that moment on but this is the bankers monopoly land regardless if it's stolen or not. Until someone takes it, it's under their rule.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AFRICOM is a bunch of fukking terrorists. They basically fund shyt like what's going on in East Africa like Sudan for example and Boko Haram who didn't have a name for the longest in Northern Nigeria. They aren't doing any good in Africa, just trying to recolonized it and keep the puppet regimes and maintain power there. Once Africa says fukk the US/West/Int'l bankers... They will face the devil but they will be free from the bullshyt they are dealing with now. America/West got too many enemies and not even ammo for everyone. They got it for some but not for the numbers they need. Anyway, Africa don't want it with NATO on the real due to the weapons the West got but the East got weapons as well but the US is tech savvy and can dominate the hi-tech/HAARP war.

I don't see much happening. It's not good for business even for the int'l bankers. I personally don't like AFRICOM/West in Africa because they hate Blacks and try to fukk them up like they do here in their own country. They always do more harm than good.
I don't see africom supporting boko haram tho...and we did help drive those islamists out of mali...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i hopped off that barry train in about may of 08. i can't believe i provided for democrats all over the country to meet in my house.

gaddafi was a gadfly and got what he deserved.

him popping shyt over a 30 year span brought that fate to his doorstep. Not 2-3 years of rhetoric about remorse and "pan-africanism" and non-western banking ideals.

You've gotta be fukking kidding me defending that a$$hole.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You can't be serious defending Gaddafi son.

Its as if the 80s, and 90s didn't happen all of a sudden.

Dude had it coming.

Just cause he made a recent shift (a little too late) in terms of being "problack" and all this shyt doesn't excuse his mounting transgressions against his people and the state of life under him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
and now for some real RT news...

CIA suspends Iran operations chief over abusive behavior
http://rt.com/usa/cia-iran-bank-suspended-398/

imprealist racist high ranking spy snitches on herself and wolves turn on him cause he couldn't meet deadline to start sh1t in iran.... discuss, foreign policy experts...

This is bad news for the west.

This is why I don't fukk with Russia Today, or apologists like you.

You wanna pretend that you're doing your "due diligence" of being informed, when all you're doing is hurting the very interests you benefit from.

Like I said. You're FREE to move to moscow if you want.

i'm sure they have a nice cot waiting somewhere near the moscow metro for you.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You can't be serious defending Gaddafi son.

Its as if the 80s, and 90s didn't happen all of a sudden.

Dude had it coming.

Just cause he made a recent shift (a little too late) in terms of being "problack" and all this shyt doesn't excuse his mounting transgressions against his people and the state of life under him.
He made his mistakes in life and came to a realization what it was really about. It happens to best of us. You gonna before that Malcolm X was a male whore, robber, and drug abuser before jail and changing his life. Maybe you need to live life more, I am glad I don't think like I did at 21 because I grew and matured.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That changed my opinion of him as well. I guess I seen through the BS from that moment on but this is the bankers monopoly land regardless if it's stolen or not. Until someone takes it, it's under their rule.
what happens here is no different than what happens else where. if you look at top donors being jp morgan and them and them being part of the fed reserve, they just print money and you can't really compete with a candidate who's literally printing money.
and the same cabal owning the media that can brainwash the nation into believing anything.