Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why's that doggie hostile reading real news. i aint doing nothing special but pulling it off the web...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is bad news for the west.

This is why I don't fukk with Russia Today, or apologists like you.

You wanna pretend that you're doing your "due diligence" of being informed, when all you're doing is hurting the very interests you benefit from.

Like I said. You're FREE to move to moscow if you want.

i'm sure they have a nice cot waiting somewhere near the moscow metro for you.
I don't see him saying he loves Russia man. At the same time, he isn't acting like he support a regime in the West that wants to kill all of our kind all of the time including someone like you. We see this in three ways:

a. What could happen.
b. How does it effect us and the reality of the situation.
c. The potential results or backlash for this.

Sometimes you need to think before you talk.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is bad news for the west.

This is why I don't fukk with Russia Today, or apologists like you.

You wanna pretend that you're doing your "due diligence" of being informed, when all you're doing is hurting the very interests you benefit from.

Like I said. You're FREE to move to moscow if you want.

i'm sure they have a nice cot waiting somewhere near the moscow metro for you.
i'll move to russia when you stop pretending to be black.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He made his mistakes in life and came to a realization what it was really about. It happens to best of us. You gonna before that Malcolm X was a male whore, robber, and drug abuser before jail and changing his life. Maybe you need to live life more, I am glad I don't think like I did at 21 because I grew and matured.

All these gaddafi acolytes were NO WHERE to be found when he was grand standing at the UN a few months before his demise.

No one had shyt to say.

Then once he dies, its like fukking tupac and about how he was gonna change the world, etc.

pike

Banned
Daps
crimea has tons of unexplored oil of gas reserves that the US and their Jewish bankers wanted. Oh well crimea is back with russia now. Guess they can go back to pillaging Africa

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't see him saying he loves Russia man. At the same time, he isn't acting like he support a regime in the West that wants to kill all of our kind all of the time including someone like you. We see this in three ways:

a. What could happen.
b. How does it effect us and the reality of the situation.
c. The potential results or backlash for this.

Sometimes you need to think before you talk.

This affects all americans. Thinking that some how black americans are somewhat special in this equation of international politics is asinine.

If you don't see yourself as a part of the discussion, they won't do it for you.

Look beyond the past and PUT yourself in the conversation.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i'll move to russia when you stop pretending to be black.
I thought I was the only one. I think he might be Black but that boy thinks if he Larry Elder's enough maybe he could get a bread crumb or a good job. Not realizing, it isn't that easy. Just his knowledge along is a turnoff to those types unless you do some Uncle Ruckus like bootlickin' and even then you got to build years of credibility to prove you are a non threat. He don't get it, he's young and in college. He will learn like most of us did. I remember doing some c00n things at 19. Didn't really understand even if I was aware.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
All these gaddafi acolytes were NO WHERE to be found when he was grand standing at the UN a few months before his demise.

No one had shyt to say.

Then once he dies, its like fukking tupac and about how he was gonna change the world, etc.
:duck:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This affects all americans. Thinking that some how black americans are somewhat special in this equation of international politics is asinine.

If you don't see yourself as a part of the discussion, they won't do it for you.

Look beyond the past and PUT yourself in the conversation.
We aren't Americans, we are simply nikkas in America. Even the President is one and they remind him everyday. I'll rep till the wheels fall off but I am not going to get killed cause these cacs want to blame nikkas for this shyt which will happen. I will be long gone when I start to get word on the street that shyt is going down. bet.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A black american has a better standard of living than just about any black european on average. DEFINITELY any black russian.

Keep trolling though.
there are no real stats to back this up. blacks are being socially engineered to extinction in america. infect, blacks here might have it just as bad as blacks anywhere else. just because the media doesn't report reality doesn't mean it's not happening.

i'm living good doe cause i'm serbian :upsetfavre::troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I thought I was the only one. I think he might be Black but that boy thinks if he Larry Elder's enough maybe he could get a bread crumb or a good job. Not realizing, it isn't that easy. Just his knowledge along is a turnoff to those types unless you do some Uncle Ruckus like bootlickin' and even then you got to build years of credibility to prove you are a non threat. He don't get it, he's young and in college. He will learn like most of us did. I remember doing some c00n things at 19. Didn't really understand even if I was aware.
I'm probably older than you. Certainly more formally educated. I KNOW I've been to more countries...but lets end this dikk measuring contest.

At the end of the day, you can keep apologizing for Russia. It doesn't bother me.

I know where I stand.

I'm Team USA.

My parents aren't even from the US.

Hell, my parent's old country used to get pillaged by US businesses and political interests.

I grew up to resent that.

Now...I don't

Why? Cause I understand that power is all that matters.

Ain't no such thing as "fair"

The US is on top for a reason. if you have a problem with that, do go move somewhere else and try to take that top spot from us.

Good luck trying :heh:

The US isn't perfect by any degree...but its a damn great place for what it's managed to do in such a short period of time.

Not to mention how geographically unique it is.

Race has very little to do with these events. The fact you want to keep inserting your melanin shows how inferior you are mentally and how weak and instable you are.

You can't compete on a world stage, and you know it.

I...can. I'm gaining the tools to do so.

Youre not. Thus you feel like everything always leaves you out.

The more you keep talking about race in this topic of US influence in Eastern Europe, the more you expose how little you understand how the world works, and even more so, how little you will have a hand that process.