Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh I've been saying this over and over, but Russia is on the defensive here. I just don't see where you can get the idea that they are going to turn this entire thing around and start running shyt in Central Europe again. They're economy is weak and their military isn't shyt compared to the west. They have a leader that likes to show out in public to hide the fact that his country is, and has been, a declining power over the last half century. In addition, occupying part of a non-NATO country through a somewhat legal process is so far away from going to war with an established NATO country in the heart of Europe. The entire purpose of the organization is to halt Russian advance and the west is just going to sit around and let it happen? nah, not buying it. No one wants a war here, but our hand would be forced.

on the defensive? russia hasn't fired a shot, in a referendum the people voted. Don't be mad at the results.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapo...sian-economy-but-harsher-punishment-possible/

let me ask you did sanctions etc. work on cuba? :leon:?
Russia still has the second most nukes out of every country in the world and that's all that matters. The same reason why not one us / nato soldier has set foot in north korea.

keep thinking russia is some weak ass fly by the night country with a weak regime, putin will win and obama will look like a fool yet again

Daps
Reppin
NYC
on the defensive? russia hasn't fired a shot, in a referendum the people voted. Don't be mad at the results.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapo...sian-economy-but-harsher-punishment-possible/

Russia still has the second most nukes out of every country in the world and that's all that matters. The same reason why not one us / nato soldier has set foot in north korea.

keep thinking russia is some weak ass fly by the night country with a weak regime, putin will win and obama will look like a fool yet again
I'm talking from a historical perspective. They've been gradually losing countries to the influence of the west since the height of the Soviet Union. They just lost half of Ukraine. We're creeping closer and closer to their borders. I'm going to ask again: Where is the advance of their influence here exactly? All you people are showing me is lateral moves and 40 degree days. Congrats to Putin, he still controls Crimea, something that was never going to be in question. What a victory:russ:

You're talking about Cuba and North Korea like you're just throwing shyt at a wall and seeing what sticks. We're talking Eastern European politics here buddy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I mean it didn't bother me as much as it bothered you that Ukrainian girl killed your seed.

You're corny as hell man, you act like an ignorant child and you're pushing thirty or maybe even are older.

It's sad.

what did i say was wrong?

lol you think I care about that? :mjlol: I have 3 abortions on my record and I'm proud of each and every one:smile:, God bless the canadian health insurance.

I'm corny as hell because I'm spitting facts and you can't take it?

Israel took land from palestine, and CONTINUES to this day to take over settlements, but your zionist view and corny beng beng new yawker rhetoric has blinded your eyes, your a pathetic kewn who continues to eat up the drivel that is spewed in your direction spitting in the face of cold hard facts.

you were all for that prop 8 referendum eh, ol democratic 88m3, but your not for crimea

fakkit

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I mean it didn't bother me as much as it bothered you that Ukrainian girl killed your seed.

You're corny as hell man, you act like an ignorant child and you're pushing thirty or maybe even are older.

It's sad.

Nothing that has happened was even remotely within international norms or standards. It's criminal. The people of Ukraine lost at the benefit of Russia which invaded them and imposed phony elections to usurp Ukraine's territory. No spin.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm talking from a historical perspective. They've been gradually losing countries to the influence of the west since the height of the Soviet Union. They just lost half of Ukraine. We're creeping closer and closer to their borders. I'm going to ask again: Where is the advance of their influence here exactly? All you people are showing me is lateral moves and 40 degree days. Congrats to Putin, he still controls Crimea, something that was never going to be in question. What a victory:russ:

You're talking about Cuba and North Korea like you're just throwing shyt at a wall and seeing what sticks. We're talking Eastern European politics here buddy.

I'm talking about sanctions, I was in cuba last year, and more than likely i'm heading to north korea this year, hell maybe next year I'll go to iran, any place that the tyrannical us government hates and throws sanctions and false info on is a great place to me.

Russia will win and that's the end of it!!

breh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh I've been saying this over and over, but Russia is on the defensive here. I just don't see where you can get the idea that they are going to turn this entire thing around and start running shyt in Central Europe again. They're economy is weak and their military isn't shyt compared to the west. They have a leader that likes to show out in public to hide the fact that his country is, and has been, a declining power over the last half century. In addition, occupying part of a non-NATO country through a somewhat legal process is so far away from going to war with an established NATO country in the heart of Europe. The entire purpose of the organization is to halt Russian advance and the west is just going to sit around and let it happen? nah, not buying it. No one wants a war here, but our hand would be forced.
you may be right.

I just never understood how russia was coming from a point of weakness at this point. I always thuoght they were on the upswing.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm talking about sanctions, I was in cuba last year, and more than likely i'm heading to north korea this year, hell maybe next year I'll go to iran, any place that the tyrannical us government hates and throws sanctions and false info on is a great place to me.

Russia will win and that's the end of it!!

breh
If you want to talk sanctions, then you cannot be a player on today's global stage with an isolated economy. Capital is leaving Russia at a rapid pace and the ruble is losing a ton of value. If all they want to do is export oil and gas, then it isn't a problem. If they want to have an actual economy with growth in domestic consumption, then they are going to hurt very badly. When you look at the situation in Iran, sanctions have crippled their growth. The people responded and elected a more moderate government who sat down at the table with the west. This result is certainly possible in the long-run in Russia. If you want to talk about how Russia is going to flex its muscle in Central Europe, then I ask you this: What the fukk are they waiting for exactly? If the west isn't going to do anything to stop Russian military aggression and Putin knows that, has he just been too busy with other stuff to do it? The facts on the ground contradict your stanning of Russia, which is another issue. Black people dikkriding one of the most racists nations on earth in an attempt to be contrarians :russ: Embarrassing.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm corny as hell because I'm spitting facts and you can't take it?

You're just a simple minded oreo from Canada. You also come across as cheap and poor.

Sorry.

Your fairy tale foreign policy purview is why I'm addressing you here though.

:manny:

I don't know what the rest of that rage rant was but it has nothing to do with what we're talking about in here. Not worth my time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you want to talk sanctions, then you cannot be a player on today's global stage with an isolated economy. Capital is leaving Russia at a rapid pace and the ruble is losing a ton of value. If all they want to do is export oil and gas, then it isn't a problem. If they want to have an actual economy with growth in domestic consumption, then they are going to hurt very badly. When you look at the situation in Iran, sanctions have crippled their growth. The people responded and elected a more moderate government who sat down at the table with the west. This result is certainly possible in the long-run in Russia. If you want to talk about how Russia is going to flex its muscle in Central Europe, then I ask you this: What the fukk are they waiting for exactly? If the west isn't going to do anything to stop Russian military aggression and Putin knows that, has he just been too busy with other stuff to do it? The facts on the ground contradict your stanning of Russia, which is another issue. Black people dikkriding one of the most racists nations on earth in an attempt to be contrarians :russ: Embarrassing.

Watch the first season of The Americans and think Russians love blacks, brehs :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're just a simple minded oreo from Canada. You also come across as cheap and poor.

Sorry.

Your fairy tale foreign policy purview is why I'm addressing you here though.

:manny:

I don't know what the rest of that rage rant was but it has nothing to do with what we're talking about in here. Not worth my time.
ZKspC.gif

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whatever niccas...

now for some real RT news....

US Navy pollutes islands cleared of natives in order to 'protect environment'
navy-polluted-pristine-waters.si.jpg

The US Navy has been discharging sewage and waste water into the British-owned and protected Diego Garcia coral lagoon since the 1980s, according to a new report by the UK-based Independent.

The base in question – located on the Chagos Islands in the Indian Ocean – has been the focus of intense lobbying by supporters of the native residents, who were resettled elsewhere in the 1970s in order to make way for a US naval establishment. The British government has stated on multiple occasions that those Chagossians could not return to the island due to its effort to maintain the area’s unspoiled habitat.
http://rt.com/usa/navy-polluted-pristine-waters-414/

discuss coli foreign policy devils experts... :beli:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
whatever niccas...

now for some real RT news....

US Navy pollutes islands cleared of natives in order to 'protect environment'

http://rt.com/usa/navy-polluted-pristine-waters-414/

discuss coli foreign policy devils experts... :beli:

can you post ANYTHING not sourced by RUSSIA TODAY? :snoop:

And Diego garcia was kinda fukked up but...oh well...:pachaha:

other nations are just mad they don't have indian ocean bases :heh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Obama will only lose if he fukks with Africa again where the real resources is at. The shyt in Libya got in code red with Africa, China, and Russia. Then again, I can't really say Obama, we all know it's really the international bankers more than anything. Obama just a figurehead for them. Putin v. the west will see Putin get his ass kicked. Putin w/China/NK/Cuba and African countries supporting the East or staying quiet will be the knife in the US chest but it will be well deserved.

Whatever happens from here, nikkas will be blamed in America because nikkas are always blamed.

Last edited: