Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dude Putin not that dumb.
Who said he was dumb?

But he clearly just annexed a historically russian piece of land (of which theres more of out there :mjpls:) without firing a shot under simple guise of getting the hammer dropped. :heh:

I'd hate to be a Ukrainian soldier right now...it'd suck knowing you have to fight and and being unable to even do shyt about it.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Its funny when you think about it.

Until WWI China had the worlds largest GDP for like HUNDREDS of years :heh:

:mjpls:

Dude on a global scale for almost thousand of years correct me if I am wrong they mostly stayed to themselves on a global scale except maybe World War 2. They really don't care about other countries.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The issue of Russia touching Poland is nonsense. Not only would the US be forced to act, Germany and the rest of Western Europe is not going to stand by while Russia violates the sovereignty of their neighbor. On top of that, Poland is a member of NATO and significant American military assets are stationed there. Complete non-issue in my opinion. Putin hasn't even gone as far as occupying the rest of Ukraine
baby steps.

I'm not saying it'll even happen in 2014...but the seeds of the cold war part 2 are now planted.

Its finna be covert opp versus covert op.

Spies living next door type of shyt.

Cause at the end of the day, Russia wants to expand, and the west doesn't wanna see that happen.

And putin ain't gotta occupy the rest of Ukraine. Imagine Mexico taking back parts of cali and texas...you telling me other parts like the NW Pacific and the South East wouldn't get that secession itch? :usure:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The issue of Russia touching Poland is nonsense. Not only would the US be forced to act, Germany and the rest of Western Europe is not going to stand by while Russia violates the sovereignty of their neighbor. On top of that, Poland is a member of NATO and significant American military assets are stationed there. Complete non-issue in my opinion. Putin hasn't even gone as far as occupying the rest of Ukraine

us act?
the last thing us would want to do is get into a war, us wont even send troops to syria, or dare to go into iran or north korea,let alone try it with russia.

And really? well according to western propaganda russia is already violating the sovereignty of their neighbor ala ukraine i don't see any troops on the ground?

Putin doesn't care about the rest of ukraine, rest of ukraine is a sh*thole, crimea has tourism agriculture and gas lines , plus the high percentage of russians and tatars, ukrainains are a small minority.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its all speculation now.

You barely hear about the region in the news as of now anyways.

The point is that regions like this could be a point of interest for similar actions to what happened in Crimea.

Just explaining why it would be a poor jumping off point.

Seriously, they would have more of an edge going overland like it was WW2. :heh:

Kalingrad is actually a part of Russia. They can't invade themselves. Can they?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude on a global scale for almost thousand of years correct me if I am wrong they mostly stayed to themselves on a global scale except maybe World War 2. They really don't care about other countries.

at the beginning of the war, the soviets were on germany's side, even signing a pact that divided up eastern europe amongst the two of them , hell soviet was supposed to be in the axis pact along with italy, germany and japan. It wasn't until a few years later hitler broke the pact ala Operation Barbarossa and millions of german troops invaded ussr.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
at the beginning of the war, the soviets were on germany's side, even signing a pact that divided up eastern europe amongst the two of them , hell soviet was supposed to be in the axis pact along with italy, germany and japan. It wasn't until a few years later hitler broke the pact ala Operation Barbarossa and millions of german troops invaded ussr.

In the dam winter lol. Putin an old KGB guy and he just want to bring the old Soviet Union back but times have change and you can't do it by force or military tactics. I am surprised he is not doing the Alphabet boys way.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
us act?
the last thing us would want to do is get into a war, us wont even send troops to syria, or dare to go into iran or north korea,let alone try it with russia.

And really? well according to western propaganda russia is already violating the sovereignty of their neighbor ala ukraine i don't see any troops on the ground?

Putin doesn't care about the rest of ukraine, rest of ukraine is a sh*thole, crimea has tourism agriculture and gas lines , plus the high percentage of russians and tatars, ukrainains are a small minority.

0303-UKRAINE-MAP-w-pipelines_full_600.jpg

:heh: You're really good at this Reincar! You must have went to school with kingsmen and digga.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In the dam winter lol. Putin an old KGB guy and he just want to bring the old Soviet Union back but times have change and you can't do it by force or military tactics. I am surprised he is not doing the Alphabet boys way.

why not

its ok for israel to bully their way and recoup land that never belonged to them but putin can't take land back through referendums?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
baby steps.

I'm not saying it'll even happen in 2014...but the seeds of the cold war part 2 are now planted.

Its finna be covert opp versus covert op.

Spies living next door type of shyt.

Cause at the end of the day, Russia wants to expand, and the west doesn't wanna see that happen.

And putin ain't gotta occupy the rest of Ukraine. Imagine Mexico taking back parts of cali and texas...you telling me other parts like the NW Pacific and the South East wouldn't get that secession itch? :usure:
Breh I've been saying this over and over, but Russia is on the defensive here. I just don't see where you can get the idea that they are going to turn this entire thing around and start running shyt in Central Europe again. They're economy is weak and their military isn't shyt compared to the west. They have a leader that likes to show out in public to hide the fact that his country is, and has been, a declining power over the last half century. In addition, occupying part of a non-NATO country through a somewhat legal process is so far away from going to war with an established NATO country in the heart of Europe. The entire purpose of the organization is to halt Russian advance and the west is just going to sit around and let it happen? nah, not buying it. No one wants a war here, but our hand would be forced.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
us act?

If the Russians were capable of bullying the west and NATO to the degree you are talking about, they would have done it already. Reality disagrees with your conclusions.

:camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@88m3 continues to be a coward did my israel comment strike a nerve?

it's ok for israel to increase its border and take over settlements and land that never belonged to them, but any other country should be sanctioned and burned at the stake.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@88m3 continues to be a coward did my israel comment strike a nerve?

it's ok for israel to increase its border and take over settlements and land that never belonged to them, but any other country should be sanctioned and burned at the stake.

I mean it didn't bother me as much as it bothered you that Ukrainian girl killed your seed.

You're corny as hell man, you act like an ignorant child and you're pushing thirty or maybe even are older.

It's sad.

Nothing that has happened was even remotely within international norms or standards. It's criminal. The people of Ukraine lost at the benefit of Russia which invaded them and imposed phony elections to usurp Ukraine's territory. No spin.