Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We aren't Americans, we are simply nikkas in America. Even the President is one and they remind him everyday. I'll rep till the wheels fall off but I am not going to get killed cause these cacs want to blame nikkas for this shyt which will happen. I will be long gone when I start to get word on the street that shyt is going down. bet.

You're creating a bullshyt argument out of your fukked up views of race.

Don't blind your inferiority on me. I refuse to be identified with a coward such as yourself.

I rep the USA because I don't ask for its permission to do so. I take it.

You'll continue to fail because you never realize the power in your own volition to become a greater actor in world events.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
there are no real stats to back this up. blacks are being socially engineered to extinction in america. infect, blacks here might have it just as bad as blacks anywhere else. just because the media doesn't report reality doesn't mean it's not happening.

i'm living good doe cause i'm serbian :upsetfavre::troll:

more shyt that has nothing to do with this situation.

We could be talking about fukking antartica and you c00ns would bring up black people.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm probably older than you. Certainly more formally educated. I KNOW I've been to more countries...but lets end this dikk measuring contest.

At the end of the day, you can keep apologizing for Russia. It doesn't bother me.

I know where I stand.

I'm Team USA.

My parents aren't even from the US.

Hell, my parent's old country used to get pillaged by US businesses and political interests.

I grew up to resent that.

Now...I don't

Why? Cause I understand that power is all that matters.

Ain't no such thing as "fair"

The US is on top for a reason. if you have a problem with that, do go move somewhere else and try to take that top spot from us.

Good luck trying :heh:

The US isn't perfect by any degree...but its a damn great place for what it's managed to do in such a short period of time.

Not to mention how geographically unique it is.

Race has very little to do with these events. The fact you want to keep inserting your melanin shows how inferior you are mentally and how weak and instable you are.

You can't compete on a world stage, and you know it.

I...can. I'm gaining the tools to do so.

Youre not. Thus you feel like everything always leaves you out.

The more you keep talking about race in this topic of US influence in Eastern Europe, the more you expose how little you understand how the world works, and even more so, how little you will have a hand that process.
This kid is hilarious. @Kritic Do you guys really put up with his shenanigans? He's a c00n version of Glen Beck mixed with a more delusional disciple of Aleister Crowley.

Anyway kid, good luck to whatever you are learning in school or whatever they pay you to troll message boards. fukk Yeah, Merica'!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Like I said.

You have nothing to say.

When Mugabe dies, the same c00ns are gonna in here on some:

He tried to unite africa :to:

he resisted western influence :to:

he didn't cower to the jews :to:

he tried to support his people :to:

Hes a real OG :to:

he kept all of that wealth to support zimbabwe :to:

He was trying to raise the standard of living for all africans :to:

he was a really nice guy :to:

:camby:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This kid is hilarious. @Kritic Do you guys really put up with his shenanigans? He's a c00n version of Glen Beck mixed with a more delusional disciple of Aleister Crowley.

Anyway kid, good luck to whatever you are learning in school or whatever they pay you to troll message boards. fukk Yeah, Merica'!
i got him where i want. deontay wildering him all over the place. i'm having fun with him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Whats your beef with the USA?

Be serious.

Is it perfect?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK no.

I never said that.

But you can't keep defending Russia without coming off like a little hoe.

Its real out here.

Ain't no hand holding on the world stage.

Big bank...takes little bank.

Nations do what we say so cause we get that ACTION on their doorstep.

I'm not in favor of relinquishing that power to ANYONE...cause other nations would (and do) KILL to get to where we are and get what we have.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
b-b-b-but he resisted western banks! :troll:

It's really tired, man.

These guys will talk about anything to change the subject.

I'll probably hear about Easu, Yakub, and Reptilians before the night is through.

It doesn't take a lot of due diligence to see what Russia did is unacceptable on any level for a number of reasons but they won't talk about that.
They want to talk about xyz and make false equivalencies, and they don't understand why that doesn't matter because they are ignorant people.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You're creating a bullshyt argument out of your fukked up views of race.

Don't blind your inferiority on me. I refuse to be identified with a coward such as yourself.

I rep the USA because I don't ask for its permission to do so. I take it.

You'll continue to fail because you never realize the power in your own volition to become a greater actor in world events.
lol, if you knew what I knew you would kill yourself but then again. you probably got nothing to lose. Not sure that's good or bad for you but it makes a difference for me. I'm done with this topic for now. You don't have a clue but keep attacking, see how much I even care.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lol, if you knew what I knew you would kill yourself but then again. you probably got nothing to lose. Not sure that's good or bad for you but it makes a difference for me. I'm done with this topic for now. You don't have a clue but keep attacking, see how much I even care.

Did you even address the topic?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

What...Operation Northwoods? Mockingbird? MKULTRA? GLADIO? CONDOR?

I know it all.

I'm WELL aware of the shyt this country does.

I'd just much rather have the US do it than Russia. :obama:

I don't lie to myself about idealism or what it takes to achieve it.