Sooo, are you ready for another Trump presidency?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This country deserves everything that comes to it if he’s elected again.

And unfortunately people like us will still have to suffer because of the idiots
We’ve been suffering since the inception of this country, we’re cooked, it’ll be like this probably forever

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Trust me I know but some brehs just don't understand the ramifications. I am honestly tired of having the talk with them. It has become trendy to shyt on Democrats which there is nothing you can do about until the trend is over.

[After the Emancipation Proclamation is repealed]
Trump c00n1: "Well, Biden wasn't doing enough, at least Trump stands on business"
Trump C00n2: "I'll have the best drip when I'm done in the fields"

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
serious-guy-i-m-in-prkep61j4c4e3ep4.gif
for the fukkery

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We’ve been suffering since the inception of this country, we’re cooked, it’ll be like this probably forever

The two party duopoly doesn’t provide tangible benefits to the descendants of forced labour, sexual assault and other exploitations (i.e. reparations)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
[After the Emancipation Proclamation is repealed]
Trump c00n1: "Well, Biden wasn't doing enough, at least Trump stands on business"
Trump C00n2: "I'll have the best drip when I'm done in the fields"
Right! For some the party who hasn't done enough is equal to the party who hasn't done anything and doesn't even believe racism exists. :russ:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go ahead show of hands for those of us under 40...how many political polling calls have you taken on your landline this election cycle?

What's that??? You don't have a landline and haven't one since fukking 'Nam?

Pollsters do not know how to reach millennials down to Gen Alpha. Yet we're taking these polls at face value??

:camby:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bring it on. We need more people's life to suck before we can have a revolution :blessed:
Came across an interesting response on reddit:

"Burning it all down" is also such a juvenile response, because it neither accounts for the consequences nor understands that the issues won't be resolved by the ensuing conflict.
A general rule-of-thumb for multiyear violent civil conflicts, which the "burn it all down" scenario would likely become, is 3/7/10.
  • 3% of the prewar population killed in or dying as a direct result of the conflict;
  • 7% physically or psychologically injured by the conflict so as to render them economically non-self-sufficient; &
  • A further 10% displaced by the conflict, either internally or externally, such that they are driven into generational poverty.
For the U.S., these figures would amount to 9.9M killed, 23.2M injured & 33.2M displaced.
And that's before we even get into the reality that multiple world powers would likely intervene in the conflict to ensure that it isn't resolved quickly & to use it to attempt to prevent the rise of a renewed North American-based power in the future.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don’t want another Trump presidency. He wants to fashion himself a dictator and use this country as his piggy bank and personal army, I don’t think that’s right. I can see this guy trying to amend the constitution to allow for more than 2 presidential terms.
this is the 1 thing we don't actually have to worry about. the only thing these republicans care more about than sucking off Trump, is their own power and shot at the throne

all these guys like Ted Cruz, Desantis, whoever, already have their 2028 campaigns staffed. they aren't just gonna say "yeah, sure donald, stay dictator for life" :dead:

plus, it MIGHT even be plausible if trump was 60, but he's 80 fukkin years old. he's a fat, obese covid survivor, who can't even go out in public without painting himself orange first. he's probably not even gonna be alive in 2029

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yet you dont read, I do vote and stop blaming Democrat losses on black people. Hillary didnt even win her own demographic. She lost because white women preferred a rapist conman to their own kind.

You know what? You're right. I confused you with @Black Trash! for some reason. Carry on.
jtSN7ZQ.png

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This will be one of the lowest voter turnouts ever....maybe the lowest.