Sooo, are you ready for another Trump presidency?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
To keep it a trillion, whoever president isn’t going to really matter cause how some of these bankers and other financial people sound it’s going to be fukked up regardless of who president

Cause who about to stop the dollar from falling, or who about to implement a plan to make America competitive globally

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
From 2016:

Usq0hjk.jpg

Yet you don't vote. :francis:

I should go up the thread with someone tryna argue me down about the electoral but I don't feel petty enough right now

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
From 2016:

Usq0hjk.jpg

Yet you dont read, I do vote and stop blaming Democrat losses on black people. Hillary didnt even win her own demographic. She lost because white women preferred a rapist conman to their own kind.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't trust polls. Hillary was leading until the election. We saw how that went

:unimpressed:

It is what it is. I can only control my vote
There is a ton of folks ignoring this. Giddy when the Trump polls are positive but on they Chris Tucker shyt when Biden’s is up.

giphy.gif

People will come in here to say they don't believe polls. But won't offer a more reliable pulse of what voters are thinking now
:childplease:The only polls that matter are taken at the voting booth. What the hell do we know in April about how people are going to vote in November?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
People were voting against Trump as opposed to voting for Biden. He has then proceeded to do nothing to appease the people that voted for him.
Given the legislation that Biden has managed to get passed through Congress, there's no way you've been paying attention this Presidency.

He's arguably the most successful one term President in recent history strictly in terms of notable legislation he was able to get passed through Congress.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i'm sure some jews thought similarly when the Nazi party came into power and hitler was elected president.
Trust me I know but some brehs just don't understand the ramifications. I am honestly tired of having the talk with them. It has become trendy to shyt on Democrats which there is nothing you can do about until the trend is over.