Sooo, are you ready for another Trump presidency?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:Damn breh you right that why they been going so hard against DEI .
Exactly. This isn't purely some logical right and wrong issue for them . It is purely emotional actually. Their nose and faces get upturned if they see a black doctor or pilot. Not based on logical or rational thought but something very base that they might not even realize. They believe blacks regardless of individual accomplishment and merit do not belong in those places and they want them out. They feel this way in their bones and as I said it's so ingrained that they may not even be fully conscious of it. It's like seeing a giant shyt in the toilet. You're not thinking about why scientifically it's nasty or unsanitary. You're not thinking too much about it. You just have an almost a biological revulsion to the sight of it and this is how racist whites feel when they see black people outside of their "place". The arguments about affirmative action and DEI is just window dressing for this impulse of theirs.

I truly believe it's in a lot of their nature to be this way. Remember, they lived in Europe for centuries under a very defined hierarchy society. A king/nobility and peasant system. I truly believed despite the liberalisation of the west, this believe system hasn't completely left their blood. Even if they end up being part of the peasant class themselves. It just "feels right" to them and all the other bullshyt is just the veneer on that basic emotional feeling they have.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

1/1
Donald Trump: “We're going to give our police their power back and we are going to give them immunity from prosecution.”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GMh4R5AWsAADqtb.jpg

GMhLEyQXEAAMu-p.jpg

1/2
First Trump declares a President has absolute immunity. What could go wrong?

Now he says he's going to give the police force absolute immunity. What could go wrong?

Trump is setting up his own personal SS troops. Read history folks and you'll know where this is going.

2/2
And the question is, are we going to give him that power? Insane isn't it.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

And with 3 new justices this next go 'round a lot of his actions that were ruled unconstitutional will get okay'ed. It's insane that 5/9 justices actually entertained his plea for immunity.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
at the beginning of his term, biden had the votes to stack the courts. did he?

:jbhmm:

Do you think sinema and manchin would agree to stacking the court?

Daps
Do you think sinema and manchin would agree to stacking the court?
yes, i understand the challenge they posed. but, who’s the leader of the party? putting aside the likelihood of either mancin or sienna supporting an effort to stack the court, why did biden himself squash any discussion of it?

as the leader of the party, he sets the tone of their policy. and, whenever questions of how to counteract an aggressively activist court came up, biden declined to support any endeavor to stack the court.

he did so when campaigning in 2020, and continued to reject the idea after assuming the presidency.

at what point is he held accountable for not even doing the bare minimum to protect those who are most vulnerable should trump regain the white house?

:francis:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
This is such an interesting case study of how dumb Americans are. I remember the hype for trump being at an all time high...and then once he'd finished his term and got sick with covid...everyone turned on him in his party. All the fans were turning on him

now it's like nothing ever happened. It's so interesting

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
People will come in here to say they don't believe polls. But won't offer a more reliable pulse of what voters are thinking now
Well we can go off of the fact that Biden is closing the gaps on overall polls as the election nears. And that Trump has been underperoming in polls by 7 to 8 points.

Versus 2016 when he outperformed them by 7 to 8 points.

Also black pollsters have noted that the black vote projection for Trump is not exactly the reality.

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
This is such an interesting case study of how dumb Americans are. I remember the hype for trump being at an all time high...and then once he'd finished his term and got sick with covid...everyone turned on him in his party. All the fans were turning on him

now it's like nothing ever happened. It's so interesting
Well once you realize it's *primarily* a very white...culture war thing, Then the "stupidity" makes a bit more sense.

However the lack of...memory or just simply believing what you want to believe that is within Americans is veryyyy apparent. Because on every objective metric Trump isn't a rational option. Top it off with the facg that we've already seen his presidency, it wasn't sufficient and he got voted out.

To try and bring him back again...is a testament to
1. The white determination of what they feel he represents to them
And 2. Simply just having that same emotionally turbulent mentality that a girl would for that toxic ex-boyfriend that was a little more "exciting".

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
at the beginning of his term, biden had the votes to stack the courts. did he?

yes, i understand the challenge they posed. but, who’s the leader of the party? putting aside the likelihood of either mancin or sienna supporting an effort to stack the court, why did biden himself squash any discussion of it?

as the leader of the party, he sets the tone of their policy. and, whenever questions of how to counteract an aggressively activist court came up, biden declined to support any endeavor to stack the court.

he did so when campaigning in 2020, and continued to reject the idea after assuming the presidency.

at what point is he held accountable for not even doing the bare minimum to protect those who are most vulnerable should trump regain the white house?

:francis:

In other words...right, right, down. :francis:

r6zxbbk1n0881.jpg

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well we can go off of the fact that Biden is closing the gaps on overall polls as the election nears. And that Trump has been underperoming in polls by 7 to 8 points.

Versus 2016 when he outperformed them by 7 to 8 points.

Also black pollsters have noted that the black vote projection for Trump is not exactly the reality.

You're using historic polls as an alternative to polling?
You aren't offering anything novel or different to people who say they don't believe polls are representative of who people will vote for.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's crazy how fast people forgot 2016. Of course Trump can win, especially against a president with <40% approval.

That's certainly not what I want but if the election was today Trump would be the favorite. Should you "trust" polls? No. But Dems ignoring the polls because they don't like them is the epitome of arrogance.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It's crazy how fast people forgot 2016. Of course Trump can win, especially against a president with <40% approval.

That's certainly not what I want but if the election was today Trump would be the favorite. Should you "trust" polls? No. But Dems ignoring the polls because they don't like them is the epitome of arrogance.

Trump wasn't running against an incumbent in 2016.

Additionally, Trump is running against the person who unseated him when he was the incumbent.

I'd say it's crazy how fast people forget 2020. He's running against someone who's already defeated him when he had home field advantage.

I'd also find it hard to believe that he's either maintained the same or increased his level of support from 2020. Trump needs the independent swing vote, but he lost a good chunk of them after Roe was repealed.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'd also find it hard to believe that he's either maintained the same or increased his level of support from 2020. Trump needs the independent swing vote, but he lost a good chunk of them after Roe was repealed.

Here's the thing tho - Trump doesn't HAVE to increase his support to win.

He can get exactly the same number of votes he got in 2020 and win as long as Biden gets fewer votes in the right states. That's what worries me. Trump voters are cult members, they'll vote for Trump thru hell or high water. Biden voters never even liked Biden that much to start with, he was basically just seen as the safest option against Trump since he's a moderate older white guy. I'm not worried about Trump getting more support, I'm worried about Biden getting less support.

It's just easier to see Biden voters staying home. Hell, after this Gaza BS I'd think about staying home myself if not for the Supreme Court.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

1/1
Donald Trump: “We're going to give our police their power back and we are going to give them immunity from prosecution.”

GMh4R5AWsAADqtb.jpg

GMhLEyQXEAAMu-p.jpg

1/2
First Trump declares a President has absolute immunity. What could go wrong?

Now he says he's going to give the police force absolute immunity. What could go wrong?

Trump is setting up his own personal SS troops. Read history folks and you'll know where this is going.

2/2
And the question is, are we going to give him that power? Insane isn't it.

I make good money, so my taxes probably gonna get cut. And I get to see the nikkas who think they getting a stimulus check get their wakeup call. So fukk it :manny:
A Coli breh thinks a tax cut for the rich is going to benefit him :mjlol: