Sooo, are you ready for another Trump presidency?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
And Jan 6th didn’t affect my life one bit. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Perhaps your life went on as normal that day but it could potentially have an effect on you years from now.

Because of that day, the scotus (which he selected three judges for) ruled that he can remain on the Colorado ballot despite leading an insurrection. They set the precedent for something like that happening again without any repercussion.

This same court is about one vote away (Roberts) from granting him presidential immunity for "official acts"

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Expect some smashed windows downtown, especially at Starbucks.

If he wins, a lot of people who rely on civil rights protections, labor protections, or federal assistance (healthcare subsidies, Medicare, education funding, student loan programs) are going to suffer

Ukraine will bleed because of reduced US support

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Yep :mjgrin::yes::wow:

e1787e7954f61a2ba7ca5ca287d9cdbe.gif

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This feels just like 2016 “no way Trump can win :mjlol:”. They got arrogant and got caught

To be fair, Biden has already beaten Trump in a presidential election. It's weird how people don't mention this fact.

It's not easy to run against an incumbent president and win; it's even harder to run against the incumbent who unseated you. :mjlol: Trump was that shytty of a President. We hadn't had a one-term president since H.W. Bush more than 30 years ago. :mjlol:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really don’t want another Trump presidency. He wants to fashion himself a dictator and use this country as his piggy bank and personal army, I don’t think that’s right. I can see this guy trying to amend the constitution to allow for more than 2 presidential terms.

I believe his followers will be emboldened to target trump detractors with harassment and escalated violence, ultimately leading to a civil war.

This country will be worse with another term of trump.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
To be fair, Biden has already beaten Trump in a presidential election. It's weird how people don't mention this fact.

It's not easy to run against an incumbent president and win; Trump was that shytty of a President. We hadn't had a one-term president since H.W. Bush more than 30 years ago. :mjlol:
Yeah but Biden’s margin was an illusion. He won by abouta total of 50K votes in battleground states. Yeah he had way more absolute votes, but the electoral college keeps Trump in the race.

The other thing I’m worried about is the country is about to fall into a recession. All the metrics show it, we might even get a Fed rate hike because inflation is still rising.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yeah but Biden’s margin was an illusion. He won by abouta total of 50K votes in battleground states.

From 2016:

Usq0hjk.jpg

Yet you don't vote. :francis:

The other thing I’m worried about is the country is about to fall into a recession. All the metrics show it, we might even get a Fed rate hike because inflation is still rising.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
From 2016:

Usq0hjk.jpg

Crazy, just giving away power and not capitalizing on an advantage. We have the quantification/numbers. My people perish for lack of knowledge. It's like we're watching ourselves lose on purpose in slow motion