Sooo, are you ready for another Trump presidency?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just easier to see Biden voters staying home. Hell, after this Gaza BS I'd think about staying home myself if not for the Supreme Court.
:russ:there more on the ballot than who just going to be pez there are are also things that can also effect you on there at a state and local level.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russ:there more on the ballot than who just going to be pez there are are also things that can also effect you on there at a state and local level.

Well, that's true. :ehh:

Probably would still vote Dem downballot regardless, but at this point I'm holding my nose for Biden. And I'm someone who voted for Hillary without a second thought in 2016.

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

He took a shyt on stage and some of you are still like yeah this guy is my guy. His face even turned red when it was coming out.

:heh:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Here's the thing tho - Trump doesn't HAVE to increase his support to win.

He can get exactly the same number of votes he got in 2020 and win as long as Biden gets fewer votes in the right states. That's what worries me. Trump voters are cult members, they'll vote for Trump thru hell or high water. Biden voters never even liked Biden that much to start with, he was basically just seen as the safest option against Trump since he's a moderate older white guy. I'm not worried about Trump getting more support, I'm worried about Biden getting less support.

It's just easier to see Biden voters staying home. Hell, after this Gaza BS I'd think about staying home myself if not for the Supreme Court.

Biden losing votes is certainly a concern, but I'm willing to wager that the votes Biden may lose is not equal to the votes Trump has already lost by his own idiocy and repealing Roe v. Wade. Many voters, especially on the Coli, are underestimating how many people are energized to vote because of abortion.

Rethugs have completely lost the messaging on abortion rights and have lost a good portion of their electorate, except for their most extreme supporters. And that's certainly not enough to win in November.

I'm not saying Biden has already won the race--Dems have definitely fumbled the bag in several ways and will put--but I'm really confused that folks think this will be an easy Trump victory (not saying you are, but there are plenty of idiots here.)