Sooo, are you ready for another Trump presidency?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
People will come in here to say they don't believe polls. But won't offer a more reliable pulse of what voters are thinking now

They said Trump was gonna lose as late as election day itself vs Hil Dawg.

Are they conducting these polls over landline telephones?

If so, they could call me 1000 times and never get a hit. They couldn't talk to me via cell phone either.

Depending on the method, the poll will skew a certain way. If it's only people available by landline.. then that's prolly a certain demographic that even HAS a landline. And of those people only a certain type will actually take time to respond.

And let's not get into election interference and disinformation.

Just judging by the underperformance of all things Republican for the past few years, and the fact of Roe being overturned lighting a fire with some women.. I think Biden can win.

I pray that Trump never sees the inside of the White House again.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
trump is not any less zionist than hoe biden

both of these old farts are the same shyt
The problem with “Trump is worse” is people have to get up, take time, and go out to vote. If your base is pissed the fukk off, theyre not supporting you.

I’m a news junkie, pretty progressive, and I always vote even off years and primaries. Today if you asked me, I’m not voting.

Between Biden's old ass refusing to bow out when he's in obviously serious mental and physical decline, the insane support of the greatest genocide in a generation, watching Democrats running the same failed Hillary Clinton centrist stfu and vote for us strategy, my anger is probably going to take over. Ive been trolling the shyt out of that geriatric fukk on the white house website for 6months

Maybe seeing Trump on the podium changes my mind :yeshrug:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Trump has no chance of winning. No matter how much republicans and the media try to tell you he has a chance. Just because they repeat the same shyt over and over doesn't make it true. They did the same 4 years ago.
Exactly, they want this to look closer than it is for that sweet fear/anger engagement money. "news" organizations make their most money outside of war/disasters. Just ignore the noise and go out and vote.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I already know where 98% of the southern states voting

I already know 100% of the west and east coast votes are going

and u know where 85% of the midwest
Voting

It’s coming down to Michigan and Wisconsin and I knew eastern Pennsylvania is voting democrat, but the western half goofy ass going republican

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Lol at trying to slide Kennedy in there. I just can’t wait til November. It’s full court press season so everybody is on their “candidate A has no chance against candidate B according to these polls” right now. Trump was already President and it was bad, if people want that to happen again it is what it is :yeshrug: