Daps
animation2gbj8v.gif

:whoo: :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Cept Xbox don't none of that. Only drivatars and saves. Foh you rather play some mobile game over anything your a clown
I'm a clown, yet you the dumbass trying to argue about topics you know nothing about :ld:
It does have superior AI. A drivatar is a superior AI compared to anything you'll face in DriveClub, Gran Torismo 1,2,3,4,5,6.7

Try to fathom this bruh. Games are more fun when the AI is smarter. Next gen sports games are better than last gen not ONLY because of the graphical upgrades. But the AI is just as if not more important
The Xbox has the capacity to make games vastly smarter than PS4 versions.

But you'd rather play Tekken 2 on your smartphone :ufury:
Damn shame how Sony's cloud is better than the Xbox cloud MS was championing

"Bu bu 300,000 servers" :camby:
Yes, maybe by the summer you can pay to play games you beat.
Luckily for us, we are not dumbass fanboys on the greener side. So we have the option if we want that bullshyt

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/26/4...alo-4-streaming-from-the-cloud-to-windows-and

Microsoft already said it was a feature that they didn't think gamers wanted. If we want that bullshyt we can have it. Instead, they looking at backwards compatibility via the cloud instead of J-Jerkin nikkaz :ufdup:

Last edited:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
All jokes aside do you guys think it will ever be possible for people with different consoles can play each other

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All jokes aside do you guys think it will ever be possible for people with different consoles can play each other
Possible, yes, likely, never.
Whats sad is these companies will lie to you and say it can't be done.

Both and previous console could play with PC no problem.
You could even play with same console previous gens (Final Fantasy 11 comes to mind)
DC Universe Online you can play on PC/PS3/PS4

The ways it could/would happen is like this. One, this is the last gen for actual consoles
Since everyting will be cloud powered by next gen, its very possible that each company will just own cloud space and they will have cross platform play. With all games being identical, just the same file across different platforms.

Another way, less likely is for companies to get comfortable with the idea. Then maybe allowing it on small scales. Like maybe a COD winning weekend where for a 2day period you can battle cross platform. I see it then expanding once both companies realize that doing this would boost usage. It makes sense, but baby steps have to be implemented first. Cuz right now both companies only see doomsday scenarios for a feature like that. Nobody ever sees the bigger picture but that nikka Courtdogstradamus :salute:

So its coming, I wouldn't expect it anytime soon tho. 4yrs from now being the earliest IMO. Once cloud computing has taken off, baby steps will take place...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a clown, yet you the dumbass trying to argue about topics you know nothing about :ld:
It does have superior AI. A drivatar is a superior AI compared to anything you'll face in DriveClub, Gran Torismo 1,2,3,4,5,6.7

Try to fathom this bruh. Games are more fun when the AI is smarter. Next gen sports games are better than last gen not ONLY because of the graphical upgrades. But the AI is just as if not more important
The Xbox has the capacity to make games vastly smarter than PS4 versions.

But you'd rather play Tekken 2 on your smartphone :ufury:

Yes, maybe by the summer you can pay to play games you beat.
Luckily for us, we are not dumbass fanboys on the greener side. So we have the option if we want that bullshyt

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/26/4...alo-4-streaming-from-the-cloud-to-windows-and

Microsoft already said it was a feature that they didn't think gamers wanted. If we want that bullshyt we can have it. Instead, they looking at backwards compatibility via the

UfURIOUS CHECKLIST:

Check which applies

1.)Feature on opposite console not on yours?? (Yes) (No)

2.)You find yourself downplaying and being cynical about said feature? (Yes) (No)

3.)You find yourself under the pretense of being a realistic analyst simply hoping for the worst? (Yes) (No)

4.)You're constantly jumping in to defuse fiery rebuttals even when it wasn't directed at you?? (Yes) (No)

5.)Are you a Cisqo cert holder? (Yes) (No)

6.)You “dap” up idiotic nonsense and try to correct said post to boost that person's self esteem?

7.)Is said game not on your console of choice? (Yes) (No)

8.)You take the role of an armchair expert foreboding about a feature or title not on your preferred platform?

9.)You type up “Titangraphs” or diatribes in an attempt to seem like a passionate non biased poster? (Yes) (No)

If you answered Yes to at least 4 questions, uFURIOUS.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: I know it's a good 6 months away from release but this isn't cool
The gif is slowed down so it looks much more exaggerated but yea, it's still 6 months away so this gif isn't representative of something half a year away.
Hell if the latency is roughtly the same amount to the one on remote play I'm cool with that as on 30fps games it's barely noticeable BUT that's dependent upon one's connection. I was just streaming Knack to my vita from work and my work wifi is crappy yet Knack was perfectly playable.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I smell Xbot shenanigans. Where's that image from? Doesn't look like anything at the CES show.... :patrice:

they've only demo'd it on Sony TVs at the CES too. That aint no Sony TV. :patrice:
Yeah.. I've been looking around since I saw the gif & I don't think it's legit :laff: Xbots reaching like hell

@Teal. You shouldn't get too excited nikka it's most likely fake :comeon:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I smell Xbot shenanigans. Where's that image from? Doesn't look like anything at the CES show.... :patrice:

they've only demo'd it on Sony TVs at the CES too. That aint no Sony TV. :patrice:
Nah that's a legit gif. The intention behind the poster posting it was definitely malicious though. :manny:
You gotta start somewhere. If people were truly anal about things being perfect we wouldn't have online MP as "lag" would be a problem.