Sony's "Playstation Now" Service announcement

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
I don't even need to google to know there are no competent PS3 emulators. The fact that it runs on a completely different architecture than a regular PC should let you know how well it will play. As far as this is concerned, I'll reserve judgement till it comes out. I'm skeptical because of the whole input lag but at the same time SONY would be foolish to launch something that didn't work well.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Don't know why y'all in here arguing with Meach. He the same nikka that was saying remote play wouldn't work and that PS+ wasn't a good value.

But this sounds like a great service. Just need to know how the pricing for a subscription works to be fully on board

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Sony should troll and get Sega to put all their games from the Mega Drive to the Dreamcast on this service as well.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
so instead of releasing firmware to play your ps3 games you already own….you have to rebut them on cloud?
:usure:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Explain this shyt to me in nikka terms
the ps4 ain't able to play them games from before(PS2/PS3/PS1?) it could cuz that would make the ps4 price skyrocket a price equivalent to the PS3 when it came out.
So instead they came out for this to fix the backwards neutrality problem, but even more amazing u can play ps4 games on the vita or a tablet now.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
to be fair...people gave OnLive a real hard time...
OnLive has come a very long way. I remember participating in the closed beta and you damn near had to dedicate a full 20 meg WIRED connection to play.

I'm still surprised Microsoft has not bought onlive...the name and service fits what Microsoft is trying to do completely with all their cloud shyt.