Sony's "Playstation Now" Service announcement

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
anywhere on any device, plus current gen games on the vita, yeah hype
Once again, who gives 1/2 of a shyt about this bullshyt :stopitslime:
I get it, your TV could possibly be playing games you/me/nobody gives a shyt about anymore
Have fun playing Modern Warfare 2 on your Samsung, looking like a fukkin schmuck :heh:

nikkaz gonna be like "Yo, you got Killer Instinct" and you gonna go "Nah, but I got Tekken 2 on deck all day nikka!!!"

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I get it, your TV could possibly be playing games you/me/nobody gives a shyt about anymore
Have fun playing Modern Warfare 2 on your Samsung, looking like a fukkin schmuck :heh:

nikkaz gonna be like "Yo, you got Killer Instinct" and you gonna go "Nah, but I got Tekken 2 on deck all day nikka!!!"

unlike the xbox, the ps2/ps3/psone past library is what this country's fondest memories were built on you dweeb.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
unlike the xbox, the ps2/ps3/psone past library is what this country's fondest memories were built on you dweeb.
Funny, cuz there was this era called the NES.. Then SNES/Genesis that shyts all over the era you talking about
fukk the PS2 era, what games you play now from that era :popcorn:

The point, and you can't dispute it is nobody is looking for a NEW WAY TO PLAY OLD GAMES :stop:

Like, talk all the dumbshyt you want. Act like this era of gaming (ps2/3) was so great that you want to PAY to play the same games again.
No, we not in the digital age where a muthafukkka could just download these old games, use an emulator and eat for free.

Nah, lets wait til sony tries to resell the games you already don't play anymore. Wait what? Don't need a PS2/3 to play them :gladbron:
TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

Why you think the VitaTV wasn't announced for anywhere outside of Japan? Cuz while it sounds cool
In reality, nobody gives a shyt. Only fanboys who have no real games to look forward too are acting like this is some kind of deal breaking great thing :rudy:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

That's right talking to my tv and having dance party's with 8 other nikkas is what's hot in these streets. Not remote playing current gen games and having entire libraries of some of the best games ever made. Guess I'll take that 300% improved ai and k.I.m

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
but you originally quoted akademik... and somehow responded to his post twice in one post
You're right. I did, but instead of directing towards him, I directed it to all you sour nikkas.
I'm sorry I offended you by going at your girl. Won't happen again. Lol

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
That's right talking to my tv and having dance party's with 8 other nikkas is what's hot in these streets. Not remote playing current gen games and having entire libraries of some of the best games ever made. Guess I'll take that 300% improved ai and k.I.m
First off, how is talking to your TV a negative :wtf:
Just because you are envious of features one system provides over the other :umad:
Dance party games, PS3 has those same dance games. You must be :ufury2: over the fact your Me2 system isn't popular

Now, while you tried to downplay something that is just winning award after award for most innovative tech device this holiday season. Lets talk about what you are HYPING.

Remote playing? I'm sorry, but since we in the digital age? I have too many options for gaming.
The last thing I need, is an option to play my console when I'm not home :mindblown:
That's a great idea for an 8th grader, but fukk outta hurr if you over 21 bruh.
Society is already at the point where you might be with a friend, and they spend more time doing things on there phones than they do with the real world. I be hating nikkaz like that. Don't want em in my circle :manny:

If you about anything, then there isn't enough time to really take advantage of that feature.
Its a feature lames and losers will take the most advantage of. Everyone could make use of it sometimes, but it overall makes no sense. I'll game on my console when I get home. I'll enjoy games I wouldn't normally play like say.. Minion Rush.. Microsoft Mahjong.. Games like that, on my cellphone, when I'm away from my console. I wouldn't want to play BF4 on a 4.nothin inch screen.

And you said you'd rather be able to play games you already own... again, than to have superiorly advanced A.I. in games, smarter worlds/etc. fukk that, fukk dedicated servers, cloud gaming. fukk that, just give me the option to rebuy and stream PS1/2 and eventually 3 games?

Really bruh :camby:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
tumblr_m2iw5jyJoQ1r1kle4o1_500.gif

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
First off, how is talking to your TV a negative :wtf:
Just because you are envious of features one system provides over the other :umad:
Dance party games, PS3 has those same dance games. You must be :ufury2: over the fact your Me2 system isn't popular

Now, while you tried to downplay something that is just winning award after award for most innovative tech device this holiday season. Lets talk about what you are HYPING.

Remote playing? I'm sorry, but since we in the digital age? I have too many options for gaming.
The last thing I need, is an option to play my console when I'm not home :mindblown:
That's a great idea for an 8th grader, but fukk outta hurr if you over 21 bruh.
Society is already at the point where you might be with a friend, and they spend more time doing things on there phones than they do with the real world. I be hating nikkaz like that. Don't want em in my circle :manny:

If you about anything, then there isn't enough time to really take advantage of that feature.
Its a feature lames and losers will take the most advantage of. Everyone could make use of it sometimes, but it overall makes no sense. I'll game on my console when I get home. I'll enjoy games I wouldn't normally play like say.. Minion Rush.. Microsoft Mahjong.. Games like that, on my cellphone, when I'm away from my console. I wouldn't want to play BF4 on a 4.nothin inch screen.

And you said you'd rather be able to play games you already own... again, than to have superiorly advanced A.I. in games, smarter worlds/etc. fukk that, fukk dedicated servers, cloud gaming. fukk that, just give me the option to rebuy and stream PS1/2 and eventually 3 games?

Really bruh :camby:
Cept Xbox don't none of that. Only drivatars and saves. Foh you rather play some mobile game over anything your a clown